Megasquirt Digital Dash

• Sponsors (?)

The GPS is already pre-configured on all the dash's. Our default dashboards come already pre-setup using the gpsSpeedMPH input channel, but based on your previous post you look to be using the PIMP default dashboard. You will need to right-click on the dashboard and enable Designer Mode. Then click right-click on the gauge you would like to set for your speedometer and go over to GPS and then gpsSpeedMPH.

1637329338940.png

Thanks Kurtis, I guess my real only question with the gps is the baud rate setting. I set it to 115200, but I haven’t actually been able to try it out on the road.

The GPS is pre-configured in tuner studio before we package the dash. If you had used one of our dashboards (right click and load) it all comes setup for you.

Let us know if you have any other questions
I’m using the modified pimpxs dashboard. I was really just looking for the baud rate to set things at

0DD162D3-6CFC-4230-A7F2-F041FB80D23F.png
73864F45-DF87-42F9-A127-41EF78B83837.png

2F3DBFFE-0584-480A-A848-B7C357C01670.png

Thanks Kurtis!

Got lights wired in today for turn signals and hi beam indicator. Quite a royal pain in the ass working with the 7 strands of thin copper wire on the leds, but I got it done.

Has to attach screenshots of videos since it wouldn’t let me upload the video off the iPhone. :doh:

9D5DCE80-4A02-4E2F-AACE-F7D7D1B42842.jpeg
Thanks @stanglx2002 (Kurtis) for helping me get this squared away this evening. Loving the dash! Highly recommended for anyone looking to upgrade into the 21st century. Plumbing the oil pressure sensor right now.

Reactions: 1 user
So, I know I am pretty limited on inputs/outputs on a microsquirt using the efi source harness, but is there anyway to add the fuel level on such? or am I better off looking at upgrading to a different box? Thanks

Im considering buying a DD-EFI dash
You can add fuel level to the microsquirt, however it requires you build a voltage divider circuit. The kit we send has all the needed parts for this.

If you wait another few weeks (get on our mailing list) we will be releasing a Pro series dash that has all of this built in

Reactions: 1 user
I am glad that you are enjoying your dash. If you would like the history tail (the arrow/needle on your RPM and Speed gauges) to go away you can disable it under dashboard designer

1638460129363.png

Last edited:
If you wait another few weeks (get on our mailing list) we will be releasing a Pro series dash that has all of this built in
just stumbled upon this recently and very excited for the Pro series. Signed up for your mailing list but curious if there are more details on the projected release date of the Pro series, build wait time, and final pricing? Any preorder option? In the midst of a restoration of my 1990 LX 5.0 that i'd like to have done by spring so would love to place an order sooner than later for the pro series.

just stumbled upon this recently and very excited for the Pro series. Signed up for your mailing list but curious if there are more details on the projected release date of the Pro series, build wait time, and final pricing? Any preorder option? In the midst of a restoration of my 1990 LX 5.0 that i'd like to have done by spring so would love to place an order sooner than later for the pro series.
We are projecting to have a release in the next 2-4 weeks and will have the published 6-week build time as the standard dash's. Since you are on the mailing list you will get an email as soon as its released as we are on the final stages now. We are not able to talk pricing, but you can PM me for those details.

Reactions: 1 users