Modular Headshop/excessive Motorsports

• Sponsors (?)

I waited 8 or 9 weeks for my custom grind cams. Bullet has odd grind schedules now and it took forever.

I looked at MHS grinds and they seem to make power but ots cams are not a 1 size fits all in the modular world.

damn I have a t45 with 3.73s and im thinking about nitrous with a romeo pi engine maybe I shoulda talk to todd also alwell im sure ill be more than satisfied with what I got
oh yea I remember reading your progress thread very nice my friend very nice!

I know I know lol I get it I see where your going but honestly with the little things done shes peppy enough for me so truly I would just like it to sound better ive always wanted a cam im just building a car for me ive gone down the road of trying to build that faster horse and I love it but its never ending so basically something that is mild that I actually drive everyday lol

good luck all I ordered was stage 2 pi cams and ive been waiting since march and apparently they haven't even started on my order yet .

Wow, I hope you get them soon. I know when I called him to order he said this was busy season. He's a great guy to talk with very helpful. And everything i read says his products are awesome. it might homestly be the cam company that's behind.

Are you doing a pi swap?

oh yea great dude I don't have any issues with him and it is the cam shop that's behind .
to answer your question its a pi motor . Romeo block

p.s Im not bashing bullet either people get busy and flooded I get that

Last edited:
is there any way I could get ahold of Bullet and politely ask for an update on a time frame ? some things came up and I need to make a plan .

They have a website you can email them or I'm sure you can call them not sure what the number is

But if you want to cancel or do anything to the order you'd have to tell Jordan since you ordered from him

I talked to Mark from bullet already and I am not canceling he was able to tell me more about how much longer it will be .
Jordan is too busy to call them for everyone's order info. I just wanted to make sure that It wouldn't try to arrive after the relocation of my shop. Mark told me they are getting the next set of cores next week and my order is one of the next in line. Also worst case scenario mark also told me that he can change the address if need be

I talked to Mark from bullet already and I am not canceling he was able to tell me more about how much longer it will be .
Jordan is too busy to call them for everyone's order info. I just wanted to make sure that It wouldn't try to arrive after the relocation of my shop. Mark told me they are getting the next set of cores next week and my order is one of the next in line. Also worst case scenario mark also told me that he can change the address if need be

Good I hope you get them I know how you feel waiting for something, feels like Christmas is next week and then when it comes it gets pushed back the next week lol. I'm going to call and check on mine hopefully they're in next weeks line!!!

yea with your heads it should be easier to find out , im not sure I could be wrong but except for the cams I think Jordan takes care of all that in house . Jordan even told me he is just so busy he doesn't have time to sit on the phone all day to get info for everyones orders on there cams when he has motors he needs to build. Which is perfectly understandable and honestly someones engine is more important than my little set of cams lol .