Moved to washington *pics*

nonglossjason

I did not have intercourse with a sheep.
Jan 27, 2006
As some of you know i moved to washington and man is it nice up here. I moved to the vancouver area that is about 20 miles north of portland oregon. It rains a little but less than i expected, and kinda wished for more but i know i will get my fair share here soon enough. I am only going to be living here for a little while, maby 3 monthes or so depending on a job at a ski resort. I will be going into the airforce in about 6 monthes but i needed a place to stay because my lease was up in az. Here are some pics of the house, my dad and I's office, and the land. Washington is pretty cool so far its just hard makin frineds when you know NO ONE, but im supposed to be meeting up with some mustang guys tonight and going to a all ford show in the morning woot!
Our drivway:
newhouse001.jpg

View attachment 440148
newhouse005.jpg

Here is me and my dads office, were still putting stuff away so dont give us **** lol
newhouse002.jpg

newhouse003.jpg

newhouse007.jpg

and my dirty new-ish car that i drove up
newhouse006.jpg

newhouse008.jpg

newhouse009.jpg

newhouse010.jpg

and the tentacle lookin things is dealer installed ac, i might take it out seeing as how i do not need it and it looks like ****

Attachments

• newhouse001.jpg
    newhouse001.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 71
  • newhouse002.jpg
    newhouse002.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 60
  • newhouse003.jpg
    newhouse003.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 71
  • newhouse007.jpg
    newhouse007.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 72
  • newhouse006.jpg
    newhouse006.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 103
  • newhouse008.jpg
    newhouse008.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 69
  • newhouse009.jpg
    newhouse009.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 72
  • newhouse010.jpg
    newhouse010.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

not enough man, it was one of those im leaving tomorrow gotta sell kinda thing. 1200 with no exhaust/trans. The front end had been wiped out by a semi or something as well but i miss the car already

Man - you are quite lucky. I'd LOVE to live in the Portland/Vancouver area - in fact we seriously considered making the move about 2 years ago. It is absolutely beautiful out there. You have great temps year around, winter in the mountains, beaches to the west, and plenty of stuff to do in your area. Plus - you're close to route 101 which is an awesome drive if you have the time to travel the coast.
So....need anyone to ... um....keep up your garage?

hey man welcome to the northwest, i am down on the oregon coast, i should run out and snap some pics to screw with aaron lol, but i am also going in to the airforce what are you going to be doing, have you actully enlisted yet, i am enlisting as soon as i get my fat ass down to 192 pounds 204 now gettin closer every day, oh and also you dad's car is freakin awsome gl in the new home and in the airforce maybe we will run into each other :SNSign:

Hey thanks for the compliments. To bad its not "my" house buy my parents. And yes i am going to be a firefighter in the airforce, but its going to be hard. I have not enlisted yet because i still have weed in my system and going to wait to hit the 6 month mark to take the physical. And yes i sold the 86, and happy about it lol. And **** bigfoot, although it would be pretty funny to see bigfoot in sandles from old navy