Mustang World Front Grill. ==Pics!==

I was real tired of being able to see the crash sensors and everything past the emblem and thought this would be a good way to cover things up without getting gaudy. You can hardly notice it from a long ways away but you can't see whats behind. And up close it is a clean and nice touch. I ordered the lower grill today because I liked how the upper one looked so much. I hope you guys like it too.

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

1-3.jpg

P.S. - I painted the grill black instead of leaving it the original aluminum color.

• Sponsors (?)

I had rigged up some mesh stuff in mine for a little bit of protection but it doesn't look 1/5 as nice as yours. I like that style of mesh (it doesnt look like it came from the Home store as so many of those do). :nice:

I look forward to pics of the lower.

Pics of Lower Grill Too

I got the lower grill on and really like it with both of them on. From a distance it has improved the look dramatically. The front end just looks a lot cleaner when your 15 or 20 feet away. And the last pics has a couple of the other rides you guys might like. An RL A-spec and that's an S-Type R behind it. Enjoy.

1-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

That looks clean man, nice and subtle :nice:
I hate it when people look at the front of my car and ask "Hey, what happened to the black mesh grill that goes there?" Then I tell them it never came with one and they think I'm retarded :nonono:
And those Acura's are sweet!
But what I'm wondering and I'm sure others are as well is what is that beasty-looking car with the huge slicks on it under the car cover in that second pic? :drool: