Build Thread Mustang5L5's Build Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
No giant lizards or bugs here. Just :poo:loads of these guys

59E83ED4-4437-4B13-A04A-6412FB361F79.jpeg

I’ll spare you the pics of when I don’t see them while mowing the grass.

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Still a problem, but at least it's a cute one.

Biggest problem is the kids keep “adopting” them.

I come home to baby rabbits in Amazon boxes almost daily from May-June

Other than that they don’t bother me. They don’t eat anything I have and they keep the local foxes well fed, which I enjoy watching catching rabbits on the game cameras.

Biggest problem is the kids keep “adopting” them.

I come home to baby rabbits in Amazon boxes almost daily from May-June

Other than that they don’t bother me. They don’t eat anything I have and they keep the local foxes well fed, which I enjoy watching catching rabbits on the game cameras.
stop ordering crap from Amazon and they will run out of boxes
problem solved :jester:

All those creatures that don’t exist on Long Island is seriously one of the reasons I’m reluctant to go south!!
Although I really do like the green iguanas that you guys now have a problem with. Had three of them as pets in my younger years!
There are pro's and con's to wherever you live... Where it never freezes, the bugs don't die.......

We get a few hard freezes here every year, single digit highs a couple of days last year and this one and we still have the same amount of bugs every year.
Then you could imagine how many more bugs you would have if your winters were mild like Florida's..... I lived through some very hard freezes in Oregon and we never got rid of the flies or Mosquitoes.

Reactions: 1 user
Left work early. Had my 98 Cobra wheels in the trunk so stopped my my usual place and dismounted the tires and scrapped them. They were 20+ years old and cracked.

Gonna squirrel these away for now.

816CA6D9-56BB-4BBC-95DB-ADF1E348D1C0.jpeg

Got the fenders aligned and working on the front bumper and hood latch. Stay tuned. Might be able to drive around the neighborhood tomorrow….if I can find my license plates

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Done. Everything where I think it should be. I hope.

Realized I never painted the safety latch. So that’s being done now.

B5DD54A5-2B86-41FB-B81C-0C17718D4644.jpeg

Only thing left is get a new battery and the inner fender liners.

When I stored the 98 cobra wheels I found this rim I forgot I had. I think I’m gonna cutoff the back half of the rim just to leave the front face, and hang it on the wall.

C3E12C5A-54B3-4D00-B75F-0E10460D28C0.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
using up my extra hardware now

757215AE-31AA-4D86-8274-96710C4E24AB.jpeg

Found my plate and registration and slapped them back on the car. I still have to set the toe, and bleed the brakes, but I can at least go around the block now.

Too bad it’s gonna be a rainy weekend.

Inner fender liners need to go back in as well. Guess I could give them a fresh coat of trim black.

Need to pick up a new battery this week. The old one is oozing battery acid.

• Surprised
Reactions: 2 users
Didn’t drive the stang today. Didn’t look at it much. Had to work on the DD.

Needed a new rear wheel bearing. Simple job, but was tough to find the time. Wife went out with the kids, so I banged it out in about an hour.

On the test drive, the front sway bar end links snaps and car is handling like an 80s Cadillac. Another part ordered and now I have to find more time to fix this darn car.

I know it’s all easy stuff, but now the repairs are happening more frequent. New backup camera last week, wheel bearing today, end link next weekend likely, needs a new windshield due to a crack and both mufflers are rotting out and need to be replaced.

Needless to say I’ve been looking around for a new car.

But I found time to do this

3636069B-8456-4DA5-B1EA-D36B6C1417A2.jpeg
B9F08FFA-E301-4F44-82E6-443D89859C41.jpeg
430BE30A-A06A-4854-A412-77E9417FE328.jpeg

Now to find something to do with it

Didn’t drive the stang today. Didn’t look at it much. Had to work on the DD.

Needed a new rear wheel bearing. Simple job, but was tough to find the time. Wife went out with the kids, so I banged it out in about an hour.

On the test drive, the front sway bar end links snaps and car is handling like an 80s Cadillac. Another part ordered and now I have to find more time to fix this darn car.

I know it’s all easy stuff, but now the repairs are happening more frequent. New backup camera last week, wheel bearing today, end link next weekend likely, needs a new windshield due to a crack and both mufflers are rotting out and need to be replaced.

Needless to say I’ve been looking around for a new car.

But I found time to do this

3636069B-8456-4DA5-B1EA-D36B6C1417A2.jpeg
B9F08FFA-E301-4F44-82E6-443D89859C41.jpeg
430BE30A-A06A-4854-A412-77E9417FE328.jpeg

Now to find something to do with it
Don’t get discouraged. You’ll get it done, maybe not as soon as you’d hoped.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.