Build Thread Mustang5L5's Build Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

It's not too bad whent he sun is out. 50-60's is sweatshirt weather. If you are working in the yard you work up a sweat.

70 is my preferred temp. Anything over 75 and i'm reaching to turn the AC on. I can't take heat/humidity, which is probably why I live in the northeast and not in the south. I visited Houston a few years ago in July and thought I was gonna die. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Can’t say I hate it

489D7B0A-A6CE-43B4-AAC9-054B1D981035.jpeg

I honestly thing they are nice looking vehicles with a great purpose. It’s just simply not a Mustang.
Agreed, honestly if that had chosen ANY other name it would have been better... hell, call it the Probe! But it is eleventy billion percent not a Mustang in my mind and I will never refer to it as one.

I kinda agree. Really needs a new name.

Ford stole the "Model E" name from Tesla (and thus preventing it from the ultimate Model S, E, X, Y lineup) so perhaps they should have used it? Hell, I could even live with the Ford "Mach -E" and no reference to Mustang or the logo. I don't see what Ford is trying to go here with this.

Biden's plan is to hand out big tax breaks for buying one.How could you not get one if they are giving you seven grand on a Tesla. There is supposed to be a twenty grand Tesla coming out, or here now. The only problem is it looks stupid. Almost like a smart car . MIKE whats the grey you painted on your spindles a while back.

Did some work on the pass door jamb.

some paint. Nothing fancy, just some underhood black.
B4B67491-8E92-4095-A485-E2963C198E0B.jpeg

New hardware. The ARP bolts were for something else, but I didn’t end up using them.

9C149AA6-5F19-4EB5-A461-8567A1889A1B.jpeg

in order to instlll the door roller, you need to cut the door pin out. You can’t drive the roll pin out far enough with with hinge intact. My pins were in fine shape, so I didn’t want to do this. Instead, I slotted the roller.
FAE97477-C47D-465F-9157-A46326FADE05.jpeg
83DD721D-8C0B-4CCD-990E-1BBEA0145EEB.jpeg

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
And done. I think you can see the bolts when you open the door, so the stainless 12 points will be a nice touch. Yes I’m crazy

5/16-18 by 1” if anyone is wondering. I do have black 12- point bolts but I’m liking the SS arp hardware
15998F3D-A733-4158-99F6-FE120B67C89E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.