My 93 5.0 with Trick flow top end *vid*

ShortThrow50

Oct 22, 2006
Pa
Everything Is brand new including my trans so I had to take it kinda easy till I break it all in.Did get on it a little though. Ill tell you what, this car is fun when I pull it out of the garage once a week. Almost like driving go carts. lol. Neighborsw hate my ass.
http://www.neptune.com/users/03silversvt/videoWMP/03silversvt571697.wmv

mods
TFS H/C/I, 76mm MAF, PP 70mm tb and EGR, 24lb injectors, 190lph fuel pump, CAI, adjustable fpr and gauge, Shorty headers, MAC O/R H pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber exhaust and all new sensors and accesories under hood. Trans- TKO600, frpp aluminum driveshaft,upper and lower control arms, 3.73 gears.

• Sponsors (?)

hey man, thats a awesome video. I always enjoy ride alongs. I"m actually in the middle of a build right now... Say how do you like the 3:73 gears? I'm debating between 3:73 or 3:55... Is first pretty useless? It looks like those gears are a perfect choice though.

hey man, thats a awesome video. I always enjoy ride alongs. I"m actually in the middle of a build right now... Say how do you like the 3:73 gears? I'm debating between 3:73 or 3:55... Is first pretty useless? It looks like those gears are a perfect choice though.

3.73 are about perfect for a 5 speed...im going 3.55 with my auto though...i want a 5 speed:(

what numbers you hoping to put down? nice vid.

Thanks for the complimnents guys. I would like to see at least 300 rwhp. The car still needs a good dyno tune though. I bet there is still alot in her yet. Idle quality sucks. The rpms like to hunt at idle.
The 355 gears are a great match for turbo. If you get 373's u will get an ear to ear grinning smile after your first drive. Strong power through every gear. First gear with my engine stock had the wheels spinning through first. I put the trmec tko in and i guess the first gear in this tranny is geared diff. because it made it a littl more tame. I say get 373's bro. Unless you plan on turbo or super charger.

Thanks for the complimnents guys. I would like to see at least 300 rwhp. The car still needs a good dyno tune though. I bet there is still alot in her yet. Idle quality sucks. The rpms like to hunt at idle.
The 355 gears are a great match for turbo. If you get 373's u will get an ear to ear grinning smile after your first drive. Strong power through every gear. First gear with my engine stock had the wheels spinning through first. I put the trmec tko in and i guess the first gear in this tranny is geared diff. because it made it a littl more tame. I say get 373's bro. Unless you plan on turbo or super charger.

ha yes its getting supercharged this winter.... so maybe i should do the 3:55's ha

I so want to go for a drive right now. lol Too bad my car is back home in L.A. and I'm in Texas. :( Cool vid, Short Throw, the car looks (throttle response) and sounds strong. Makes me want to go back to Flowmasters.