My baby has been hurt!!!!!!!!

drtc

Jan 2, 2005
lanham,md
unfortunateky, today my father decided to back his expedition right in the middle of my right quarter panel. Its about $1100 worth of damage. He said he'll take of it but until then i will have to drive with shame :fuss: :bang: :mad: :( :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

I feel your pain... my front left fender got wrinkled when some chick was pullin into her parking spot just 10 days after i got my new stang... after a new fender she looks perfect :banana:

*knock on wood*
i have 7700 miles on my car, and almsot 4 months. and i havent had so much as a door ding or a scratch. Luckily even if i do, i have a shop so i can fix it (and make money at the same time).

good news guys, im getting my car fixed next friday but i also decided that while they are at it, they are going to paint the side skirts as well as the mirror white to match the car.When i get my camera working, i will post before and after pics.

drtc said:
good news guys, im getting my car fixed next friday but i also decided that while they are at it, they are going to paint the side skirts as well as the mirror white to match the car.When i get my camera working, i will post before and after pics.

yes please post pictures of the mirrors, I am really interested in seeing them painted white to match the car!!