Need Exhaust Help!

jonnie8881

Jan 16, 2014
ok so, I have a 95 gt and i'm looking into a new exhaust setup. i'm going with the BBK longtube headers but I cant find a shorty h pipe from bbk for my car! I've been told that I could get the bbk shorty h pipe for a 79-93 and I would just have to move the hangers to make it work. is this true? or otherwise what about the 96-98 4.6 shorty h pipe? it's really frustrating how 94/95 is the only one without a shorty h pipe..:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

What exhaust set-up are you looking into ? ... and to be honest .not too sure about the hanger idea... id do a bit more research and look into it on youtube etc.... but if all else fails... just go to the nearest exhaust shop and they can fab you up a 2.5inch Shorty H pipe no problem ;)

I had the same problem a couple of years ago when I was looking for the BKK long-tube H-pipe. I called around everywhere and was able to find both the off-road and cat versions at Brother’s Performance, so I bought one of each. They weren’t listed on their site, so the salesman had to check to see if they had any left in stock. They also slapped on a pretty good mark-up in addition to the shipping charge – I’m not sure if they’re just pricey to begin with or if it was price gouging, but after a long search I was just happy to find the parts.

It’s really sad how many companies are discontinuing parts for the ‘94/’95 Mustangs. It seems like most of the manufacturers are cutting back on our vintage cars. A lot of the parts that I’ve wanted to buy and taken for granted for years are no longer available.

Good luck with your search!

just an update if anyone cares: I went with the BBK non ceramic longtubes and the "Matching" x pipe...which doesn't fit worth s**t. a lot of prying and bolt manipulation and it's finally bolted in there and sounds AMAZING just waiting on the reflash to come back on my 4 bank eliminator and hopefully it will run again because the thing kept dying on me for some reason.... :shrug::bang::fuss::fuss: