Need some help in pricing my car for sale *pics*

50 bmg

Jun 27, 2006
hey stang-heads.

I have owned this car since i was 16 im 24 now, it was in a slight front end acciedent, as you can see, i need to sell it because i just bought a beatiful 95 gt convert with 25k miles on it. I now have no space for the old one, nor the proper funds to fix it.

The mustang pictured is the one im asking about,
car is 1987
* It has only 60k orgional miles...ONLY 60K it is VERY CLEAN!
*Everything is orgional, all repairs replaced with oem new ford parts.
*It has lived in a garage every day of its life.
*had a 3k paint job year ago the paint besides the damaged area is FLAWLESS the pics dont do justice also car is dirty.
*the white leather interior is in decent shape no rips but a bit worn./top is near mint. no rips very white no discolerations.
*leaks abit of oil but does not burn anything.
*runs perfect, no smoke plenty of power very smooth like new it runs...
*automatic not a stick.
*it does need front tires.
*aftermarket radio works but not well, has a short somewhere.
*no rust , no other damage besides the acciedent damage.
*has a/c but does not work...recharge needed??
*aftermarket wheels still in shiney shape
*Runs and drives FINE even with the acciedent damage, the light pod is toast though.
any clue what i can ask for this thing, it was never beat on, as i decieded to keep it orgional, it was a nice cruser, and is still in impressive shape, it needs body work how much i dont know, but it works fine in the state it is in.

thanks for your help...im sure you guys know more than i do about this!
car3.jpg

car1.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

I just got a awesome 95, and the money i get from this will be used to make the 95 a real screamer.
thanks for your help!

Attachments

• car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 85
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 96
  • car5.jpg
    car5.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 77
  • car6.jpg
    car6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Sponsors (?)

I went to KBB.com and based on your year and info I could gather, its only valued at 1,200. The fact that your vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing is the main reason for the price (Fair Condition). In Good condition, the car is worth 1,600. This is for private party sale.

This is also for the coupe so the value will probably be higher since you have a conv.

I dont see any interior pics so I cant get a good impression on its condition.

Hope you get what you want for it! GOOD LUCK!

yeah 1600-2000 seems about right, i may but a sign 2.5k and deal downward. And i live in the long island area, so cars do tend to bring in more cash here, ill see what i can do.

vanilla ice called, he wants his car back!

what part of long island are you from man? I am in queens, I have a vert too and I think that if the damage area was fixed it would sell for 5000

price it at around 4000 area

also if you know anyone in your area that is interested in my car, let me know

yes, blakthorn I KNOW the car SCREAMS the 1980's. The cheese grater taillights, and the color scheme are nothing short of a "flock of seaguls" vanilla ice, and mc hammer era.
i think the damage is more than 1k to fix, as light pods are about $400 alone.
if i could get 4k for it i would drive it their house, and wax their families cars for them...i just dont think its worth 4k in that shape. But i can try im in no huge rush to sell.....
your 87 vert look real nice, i dont think youll have a problem selling it this time of year.

I live in the massapequa area about 50% of the time, in the summer statring in august ill be in east hampton/green port.

wow you sure out there on the island...i looked at the pics again and noticed the damage in depth and you are right, it will be over $1000 to fix... i guess start around 2.5 and bargain

how did it happen anyway?

that happened like october of this year, my daily driver which is a 91 mitsu pick up was in the shop, so all i had to drive was my stang.

I am a HUGE firearms collector, and i had just ordered a shotgun from russia and my ffl (firearms dealer) had just got it in....so i rushed over to uniondale, to pick up my gun...on the way back it started to rain and i was on the meadowbrook i was in the right lane, a 1970 vw micro bus stoped short and slid into the car in front of him, i saw it i hit the breaks, cut the wheel but then i hit the grassy median on the right side...combined with oil and rain i slid about 60 feet before my left side smashed in the back of the vw bus....
so it was not head on but just as bad.
it was a 5 car pile up with me as the last car...i had no collosion so i got stuck with it.....i just bought a 95gt convert which is why i really have no need to fix it, and 2k will do some nice work in the 95gt.