New Member With A Problem

EVLGT

Nov 20, 2016
Hello guys im new to all this well i have 2012 mustang gt basic mods i barely got the car i just put a roush cai and a lethall performance off road x pipe with pype bomb axlebacks so i drove this set up for a week with no probelms loud as heck but all of sudden after a week goes by now everytime i accelerate it feels like its dead i get no response from the engine what so ever its like stuck sound stuck , what can this be do you think i just need a tuner or what else can this be ? If you guys can please answer my questiom anything helps thank you !!

• Sponsors (?)

Is your check engine light on? Besides the lack of power how does it run, does it sputter, miss, run rough etc?
The check engine light is on due to the x pipe because it is catless x pipe as far as how it runs it runs okay just when i accelerate im getting that dead spot no power it just dies down

Before you make that assumption I would have the car scanned and see what the code or codes you have.Yes removing the cats will trip the CEL, but that there could be other codes as well.

Last edited: