new pics of car lowered

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
Syracuse, NY
i had the mach-1 springs in for a bit but decided to change it up and go lower so i picked up a set of the stangsuspension.com springs. 1.9" drop in the front and 1.7" in the rear.

camera phone pics... as you can see its pretty low

Awesome stance!

Do you have cats? They're the low point on mine or I'd like to do a Sportline-ish drop (Prokit is on it now). If you have cats, how are they going over speed bumps?

Nice work!

no cats, i have an o/r prochamber. i think my mufflers are the lowest point of the exhaust, havnt looked under there in a while tho. havnt scraped yet :crosses fingers: ill see if i can measure my clearece

i do know theres more clearence then my 02 that sits slightly higher, but its also got long tubes

yellowstang1994 said:
Looks good! But geez I have the pro-kit and my prochamber hits freaking everything. Afterawhile the speedbumps just push it up really far and it ends up getting leaks everywhere.
is yours the 3 piece? i put a jack under mine and lifted it up pretty good before i tightend all the bolts

What size are those wheels? I like the stance. No cars feel harsh to me anymore. My Sonoma was ghetto lowered when I got it. It was dropped 6'' all around. Front had cut stock springs and it had 4'' blocks and a missing leaf. All shocks were dead. It rode horrible.

So I bet a lowered stang would feel like a caddy to me lol.