New Trick Flow Manifold Installed

thats odd..they actually make a different one for 351W?? mabe they just list it and theres nothing different?? i didnt know you could get them black? kinda wanna see a black one....if you buy the "kit" you get the R lower right?

anyone know how much the upper and lower is..and how much just the upper is?

to bad they didnt have that intake out earlyer this summer..i would of got it for my 410W..im waiting for numbers....i really dont wanna remove the intake i have

i just like Rick said...i thought the same..way to much intake for the combo..but i figured "hey..if he wants to try it out he can" see what happens, never hurt to try...

so is this intake ment to be more of a long runner or short runner intake?

• Sponsors (?)

Why are you running this intake with stg 1 cam and out of the box tw's??? Looks to "soft" to me...to many rounded edges. A box upper should be, well... a box. ;) The prototype looked way better.

Is it just suppose to be a "WOW" piece do you have plans for down the road? Right now, you're nowhere near having enough upper rpms to utilize the benifits of this intake.

Basically this intake was given to me by trickflow for a fittment evaluation, and to see how it would perform on something it wasn't designed for. Surprisingly it dosen't lag like you think it would. Numbers will be posted on corral.

-Turbosn95
fitting is on the bottom-middle of the drivers rail, between injectors.

-Jerry
I think TFS & AFM are taking orders now.

Smitty77

Is there enough material in the bottom half and in the adapter plate to lose 1" of height? I was thinking maybe cut the adapter plate in half and milling about 1/2" off the mating surface. I'm guessing that should give me what I need for clearance...
The reason I ask is the manifold at 7.5" high will not clear my hood...
I have a 2" svo cobra r hood the one with the small scoop on top of the cowl.
I realize I will need to get it machined down and get the bolt holes retaped and find new bolts. But if you look at the alternative of $700 reichard intake a little extra effort will be worth my time.
What do you think?

this is the exact intake neded for a high boost application. At least this is what is recommended for the pro-turbo kits. They recommend a box intake.
Who cares where he got it you all are just jealous cause you don't have one, leave him be. If he works for TFS so be it. If you want free parts for fitment then go get a job with a manufacturer that makes the parts you want, just shut up about where he got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see your exact combination, exhaust, pullies, timing, everything, then lets see your before dyno graph with what ever intake you were using, I assume it was an aftermarket, then lets see the the dyno of the TFS box intake.. I agree looks like way to much intake but lets see the before and after graphs and here the in's and out's of your combination and see what we are comparing it too.

im running the victor 5.8 on my motor now...wonder how this intake would compare...RPM range ect., dont know if it would be worth the money to swap intakes..be better probubly to just have the lower port matched....