New Wisconsin Fox Owner

Glliw

Oct 21, 2019
Sheboygan, WI
Hey everyone - new guy here. I just picked up a 1990 LX 5.0 over the weekend. It's had a few mods over the years, some of which I know and some of which I'm sure I'll find as I dig deeper into it.

I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time on this forum throughout the course of this project!

The plans for the car are to rebuild the T5 (grinds going into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, and 5th is non-existent) and then prep for autocross next year.

-Will

Attachments

• IMG_6085.jpg
    IMG_6085.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Will,

Last year, I created the Warhorse Racing YouTube Channel to inspire people to get their 1979-2004 Mustangs out to autocross events. I’ve been building the channel into a comprehensive resource for Mustang drivers looking to start autocrossing.

I’ve been autocrossing these cars for years. I’ve won local CAM Class championships, but I’m most proud of being a Novice Instructor for two local clubs. I love helping people get familiar with autocross, and I especially love helping people in 1979-2004 Mustangs realize the potential of their cars.

Here’s a link to my channel. You’ll find AUTOCROSS DRIVING TIPS, real world PARTS REVIEWS, BUDGET AUTOCROSS SETUP TIPS, and RESULTS VIDEOS for my 2000 GT and my 2004 IRS-Swapped V6… (I also ran a 1992 GT for a while).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEWzAT17XoeGzSWysT1NXw/videos

I hope the videos help. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.