Official 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Thread

although I am not a fan of his, can you honestly say the kid isn't talented? He can win in any car or truck on pretty much any track. The only thing stopping him from winning a cup is himself and bad luck.

He is that good, IMO.

he's talented alright. He earned his seat with Joe Gibbs Racing. But a lot things need to go right with him.
 
Just go ahead and wave your amrs around like a lunatic every time the lead car goes by. We'll spot you on the tele sooner or later! :D

U.M.


Pull out the Earnhardt Sucks banner,

We will know whare your at but won't be able to see you under the pile of Rednecks kicking your ass.

:rlaugh:
 
:scratch: Why did I think their was no race today?

Because I remember DW and the other FOX announcers saying it was a week off, then it was Martinsville and Bristol. Maybe it was their week off (Fox Sports). Did TNT or someone else air this?

I really need to keep a NASCAR schedule handy, or just look it up before each weekend. Dammit.
 
good times! We did all the crazy **** we could for you guys to see us. I'll upload my pics to photobucket and post here shortly.

Stands were sparse. It looked pretty bad :( I'm afraid we are going to lose a race to some west coast track soon :(

here ya go http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/ggaskin/NASCAR Races/AMS 3-09 Cup/

I didn't really take any pics of the action, as I have been to 7 or 8 races and all the pics look the same. Just us tailgating and some random stuff
 
I think what shocked me the most was the amount of empty ROWS in the upper grandstands. Those almost always sell out.
Yeah, but it's hard to see those empty seats 'cause the camera isn't up close and focused on them for long if at all.

I heard on the radio this morning while listening to Johnboy & Billy there are seats available for Bristol!!!! When, if ever, did you hear that before!?

U.M.