Official KILL Thread

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
North Carolina
Haha ..... J/K. Joe.

Maybe this isn't open for discussion, but it's worth a shot. (I feel like the "union steward" or something, lol.)

I just wanted to ask .... why it is so "forbidden" to talk about it? I mean .... even if it is "on the track", there seems to be a problem. I'm a member on other forums that actually have a "Kills" section, or sub-forum. I don't street race. There have been those few times that I've jumped or been jumped on ... but I don't talk about it. The track ... that's a different story.

EDIT: BTW, the thread title is a joke. DO NOT post kills ... I don't want this one getting closed because I want to see what answer we get + other opinions on this.

• Sponsors (?)

I have never been to an organised street race. The town I live in is just too small. the place people race is at a stop light where it is just 2 lanes going one way. Ive done it before and now Im going to wait for the flaming. But i can gaurantee that almost every single one of you has put it full throttle and went over the speed limit at one time or another.

SeventyMach1 said:
Yeah, but racing in the 40's was totally different. :D

Yeah

We only had
Boss 302's
Boss 429 cammers
Hemi Cudas ... real hemi's I might add
428 Cobra Jet's
427 Camaro's
Small & Big block Shelby Stangs

We only had chitty stuff like that :shrug:

Hey if I was that old there would be flat heads :banana:

Owned you say ... I think the word is jealous ;)

Grady

On a more serious note here :D

I do remember one of our members got killed srteet racing several years ago.

Its true that it does exist but if something goes wrong it just ain't good.

Grady

Yeah, we don't have all that "steel" to protect us anymore. And cars are supposed to be safer now ....

And yes, I am jealous. I will have that feeling one of these days, though ..... when I'm sitting at a stop light with my thumping '69 or '70 fastback.

I find it hard to find people to race, especially in my small town. I'm not counting little civics and srt4s, I stopped wasting my time. Most people give me thumbs up and go on about there business after they yell over to ask if I am turboed or something like that.