Ok maybe third times a charm NEED ADVICE!!!

Blackone51

Oct 30, 2008
OK I'll admit I didn't do the research on the buying of the first fuel rails I bought (PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS) and they were bad quality, I did a little research with the second and didn't find anything bad for BBK 96-98 fuel rail kit. They have now sent me a new custom gasket for there regulator block and new o-rings, and still have fuel leaking where the block meets the regulator. I have tried everything, I think I'm going to ask for my money back and head in a third and hopefully final direction. What is my third and final choice?? I'm considering MMR's kit, FORE fuel rails, and any other suggestions would be great!!!! THANKS MUCH

FORE
Fore Precision Works, LLC

MMR (go to products and 1996-2004 sohc parts and the rails are the 6th product down)
Modular Mustang Racing

• Sponsors (?)

take it from someone that works next to the owner of bbk, BBK FUEL RAILS ARE JUNK!!!

for anyone thinking of buying bbk fuel rails DONT DO IT! kevin murphy himself showed me the design flaws in the fuel rails starting from the moveable mounting brackets that are attached to the fuel rails...then he told me about how they leak at the tops and are always getting fuels rails returned for leaking issues...honestly, pro prodcts rails are better quality than bkk

im in no way knocking bbk because their other products are higth quality products, but their fuel rails are simply junk..do more research and you will find so many people that have had this leaking problem

take it from someone that works next to the owner of bbk, BBK FUEL RAILS ARE JUNK!!!

for anyone thinking of buying bbk fuel rails DONT DO IT! kevin murphy himself showed me the design flaws in the fuel rails starting from the moveable mounting brackets that are attached to the fuel rails...then he told me about how they leak at the tops and are always getting fuels rails returned for leaking issues...honestly, pro prodcts rails are better quality than bkk

im in no way knocking bbk because their other products are higth quality products, but their fuel rails are simply junk..do more research and you will find so many people that have had this leaking problem

Whats the chance I might get a refund or a coupon for other bbk parts? I sent them an email discussing the leaky design and that I wanted to go in a different direction as far as fuel rails go.

Hey what do you guys think, BBK says they will send me another kit (After I send them the defective kit so looking at couple weeks if not more) and if that one leaks then they will do an exchange for other BBK products. Or should I just go ahead and buy the MMR kit which for 400 bones has everything to hook up and run including regulator and try my luck selling the bbk and aeromotive regulator on eBay or whatever later? Thought I would sell the bbk kit for 200 or so and just include the regulator which is basically brand new so thats like 100 dollar deal. Any input is greatly appreciated.

your best chance with bbk would be to take a credit for the fuel rails and get something else from them...id love to see you get a fll refund but i doubt that would happen...you could also do the ebay idea you had....usually bbk just keeps sending new o rings and seals...glad they decided to send yo a brand new kit

your best chance with bbk would be to take a credit for the fuel rails and get something else from them...id love to see you get a fll refund but i doubt that would happen...you could also do the ebay idea you had....usually bbk just keeps sending new o rings and seals...glad they decided to send yo a brand new kit

Well I ordered the complete kit from MMR, hope I can finally get to drive the thing. Once thats in then can finally get down to Anderson for a proper tune.:nice: