ok so here are my 5.4 3v pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is ignored.

i will clean it up. i am terrible when it comes to finishing what i start. is is a serious mess. i promise to clean it up. i am trying to stick to a direction on the mods, but it gets hard when i always think of a better way to do something. i have already considered dropping the eblow to the twin 57mm and just mounting it vertical with a 4" silicone rubber elbow. i just can't stick to a direction. and it is costly to keep changing. one thing that is helpimh me stick to it is i have to be done withthe intake,cams and exhaust by the shootout at the end of march. there will be a number fo LS cars looking to kill us. me in particular. i talk a lot of crap in person, not just in here. ireally hate chevy's.hate hate hate.

• Sponsors (?)

talk a lot of crap in person, not just in here. ireally hate chevy's.hate hate hate.

talking a lot of crap in person is going to get you in trouble b/c you car isnt that fast; or even as fast as you think. you cant cash the checks your mouth is writing right now. even though you hate chevys, dont use it as an excuse to be ignorant about the LS1 motor. They ARE faster. like i said earlier though, if you really start to mod that motor and start putting down some real power, then you can start to run your mouth. SPRAY THAT B1TCH!! :D

How are these people that just joined at the beginning of 2007 qualified to say Bill's posts are a lot of BS??

It is easy, you just have to read his threads for the last month or so and know BS when you read it. An example from the last couple of days. He quickly changed 15 car length to 5 car length when challenged. There are some others but there is no reason to bring them up here when I told Bill about them in those threads. I am just trying to get people to stay to the facts.

How are these people that just joined at the beginning of 2007 qualified to say Bill's posts are a lot of BS??

How? All you have to do is read his posts and threads he starts. They all end up with Bill making up information and telling stories that are clearly fairy tales. Then when he gets legitimately called out, he resorts to insulting other members. Read his last thread entitled "Beat first LS1..."

That equates to a troll, and everyone here knows it.

How? All you have to do is read his posts and threads he starts. They all end up with Bill making up information and telling stories that are clearly fairy tales. Then when he gets legitimately called out, he resorts to insulting other members. Read his last thread entitled "Beat first LS1..."

That equates to a troll, and everyone here knows it.

Hmmm maybe I've just been out of the loop... that's pretty lame

I dont know about BIll, he may BS he may not. The people I always see starting trouble are LaserRed01gt and Stan Weiss. You guys are new. Why is that? You kids need to grow up, and if you are grown then you should have better stuff to do besides call out people on the net.

Besides, who else has done a 3v swap?

I dont know about BIll, he may BS he may not. The people I always see starting trouble are LaserRed01gt and Stan Weiss. You guys are new. Why is that? You kids need to grow up, and if you are grown then you should have better stuff to do besides call out people on the net.

Besides, who else has done a 3v swap?
im sure they havent done one, but they will tell you exactly how. just like one of them told me how much more power vt 1 cams made than vt 2 cams on his speculative test bench on stock heads :rolleyes:

390WHP is ~ 460HP at the crank. Both of which wont propell your car (which weighs over 3,300lbs easy) into the 11's.

LMAO, my car runs 12.50's all day at 105 with 268rwhp and 305rwtq thru an auto and full 17x9 rims.........it weighs 3150 with me in it.......I know of another stang that runs 11's, 2v and has 260 rwhp.....it weighs 2950 with him in it............I also know 400 HP ls1's that can beat me at the track..........3300 and 390 hp can put a stang in the low 11's...........

"ED"

Wow why all the hating?
If you don't like what he says or what he's about then just move on! No reason to post your nonsense and opinion if its just negative banter.

When people come on this board and just outright lie about things and constantly cuss at and insult other members for no reason, they will get called out. Some of us at least have the guts to speak up and make an attempt to keep this place free of trolls.

You got it backwards. People like Stan and I at least have the insight and backbone to keep people like billfisher from getting away with his malicious actions. He is clearly here just to troll for controversy. Read some of his threads. I am not going anywhere and I will call out any BS I ever see on here so get used to it. The mods are busy enough taking care of spammers and other things. It's the responsibility of members to keep things as free of BS as possible. People that have nothing to do but make up stories and insult all of our intelligence by trying to feed us fairy tales are the ones who should find something better to do.

LMAO, my car runs 12.50's all day at 105 with 268rwhp and 305rwtq thru an auto and full 17x9 rims.........it weighs 3150 with me in it.......I know of another stang that runs 11's, 2v and has 260 rwhp.....it weighs 2950 with him in it............I also know 400 HP ls1's that can beat me at the track..........3300 and 390 hp can put a stang in the low 11's...........

"ED"

I would have to see that one to believe it...i dont think 260 is gonna get 11's even on slicks. but thats me:shrug: Cause hotmustang was running 12.7s on drs with 290

Status
Not open for further replies.