Opinions/Comments needed on Cobra Bumper

I bought a complete 03 Cobra kit including Hood that I am installing on my GT. I also got some Cobra wheels but with pony caps. Initially I was going to remove the "COBRA" lettring on the back bumper since I don't have a Cobra and didn't feel it was appropriate. However after seen some pics of cobra bumpers with shaved lettering I'm really no digging them (i have only seen 2 mustangs with shaved bumper), I wish there was a way to engrave "MUSTANG" on the bumper.

What are you guys thoughts on these, all my GT badges are staying. Should shave the lettering or keep it them.

• Sponsors (?)

you could just put in a 4v and go ahead and keep the letter, other wise, shave it.
Even then I'd still shave the lettering. Driving around with GT badges and Cobra engraved on your bumper makes it look like your car is mentally challenged. Here is an example of a local car that gets crap about it all the time when he posts pictures, haha - The Elusive GT Cobra:

myass.jpg

Do it right, or just don't do it...

Silver1b.jpg

279-1085783521.jpg

Is it just me...or does anyone else have this pet peeve?

Exhaust tips!!!

They MUST be perfectly straight and even!...otherwise it distracts from anything I might even like about the car.

Anyways, they did do a good job on the bumper...but those exhaust tips...:nono:

279-1085783521.jpg

Im a fan of the shaved bumper...just make sure you use the right products to fill it. Not bondo. I used the 3M plastic parts filler/repair kit. Worked great...

View attachment 326857

Is it just me...or does anyone else have this pet peeve?

Exhaust tips!!!

They MUST be perfectly straight and even!...otherwise it distracts from anything I might even like about the car.

Anyways, they did do a good job on the bumper...but those exhaust tips...:nono:

279-1085783521.jpg

Im a fan of the shaved bumper...just make sure you use the right products to fill it. Not bondo. I used the 3M plastic parts filler/repair kit. Worked great...

View attachment 326833

I must agree that looks really clean...I had not seen that picture..I will shave it