OT: Who here has never been pulled over?

SN95StangMan

Jul 5, 2003
Lynwood, CA
I was reading the "worst traffic offense" thread and wanted to know who here has no traffic violations on their record. I'm 20 and have been driving since I was 16. I have never been pulled over while driving, plenty of times as the passenger in friends' cars. So, who here is an upstanding(?) citizen? :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm 22 and been driving since I was 16 and was nerver pulled over until a few months ago. I was driving in my GFs former Pontiac grand am and was coming unto an intersection. The light was green then it changed to yellow and I was right there in the spot where you don't if you should slam on the brakes of gun it. Needless to the GAs brakes were bad so I decided to gun it. Of course the damn GA didn't have any guts on it so it changed red right as I'm crossing the line where you are supposed to stop and my GF happened to look to the left and what does she see?.....a freaking cop car pulling up to the left hand turn lane. :bang: Right there and then I knew I was busted. So I look in my rearview and I see this car turning onto my lane from the intersection like a bat out of hell with his lights on. All this while my GF is spazzing out on the whole thing.

So I pull over onto this parking lot and the freaking cop has his spotlight on me the whole time he is writing out the ticket and I see all these people slowing down to see what is going on. I felt like getting on a bullhorn and yelling "what the #$@^ you looking at?" I think the cop pulled me over cause it look like he was training someone because there was somebody in his passenger seat. :shrug:

Needless to it was a very frustrating feeling to get pulled over for the first time, especially since I was a few blocks away from home. :mad:

17yrOldStanger said:
right here. ive been driving for a little over 2 years now....so I havent had time to get one...Im a GOOD boy!

:lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

Driving 24 yrs..Pulled over for Non speeding stuff..when I was younger..Never ticketed. Pulled over last year for the first time ever for "speeding" :rlaugh: Won it in court.

Still clean record!
RC

ive been pulled over so many times cuz the cops in my area like to pull over the new drivers so see whats up with them nad what not, cops in my town can be dicks but if they know the car and they know that u live in the town they leave u alone.

i'm 20 and have had my liscence since 16 and up until last month i was never pulled over. i was racing my with my buddy, he was in his girlfriends sunfire i was in the stang (one sided race, we were just screwing around) anyway there was a cop sitting at a red light and we went flying by, i didn't see him but my buddy did and he slowed down, so i was like, i better slow down too in case somthings up. about 30 seconds later that cop was just following us (running plates i guess) then finally the lights went on and of course he pulls me over. anyway he didn't have the radar on (is what he said) and it was on the highway so he couldn't really tell how fast we were going. he bassically just said nice car and gave me a warning. this proved to me that not all cops are dicks. :banana: .......... i also just probably jinxed myself by posting this

I've been pulled over once, in my truck. It was about 1 AM and I saw someone behind me. So I come up to my driveway and as soon as I turn on the turn signal, the cop turned on his lights. the first thing that went through my head was, "****, he's going to get me for going like 55 in a 50." So when he gets up to the window he went, "Had a few drinks tonight?" I was like, holy crap! I replied with a "no, I just got off work." Then he says that I was driving to close to the while line, and that's what drunks tend to do.
I think it's more that my dad fought this ticket for a 75 in a 55. The lawyer lowered the ticket to 56 in a 55, and the cop ran the truck's plate and it came back my dad. Wanted some revenge or something I'm guessing.

same hear, 17 and never been pulled over, not an amazing achievement but compared to my friends im doing well.. one of em has 3 tickets two for speeding one for racing and everything else, was pulled over 2 times in the same hour one day let off with warnings both times, another friend has 4 tickets already.. and her mom only knows of one of em i believe lol