• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

OT: Who here has never been pulled over?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SN95StangMan
  • Start date Start date Aug 13, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

mattkimsey

I've compiled a list to recap this thread:
Jan 22, 2004
346
0
0
Bessemer City NC
Aug 15, 2004
#21
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #21
I don't want to even say anything because if I do I'll probably get pulled over soon.
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
Aug 15, 2004
#22
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #22
can't say I belong in this forum

 

SN95StangMan

New Member
Jul 5, 2003
1,292
0
0
Lynwood, CA
Aug 15, 2004
#23
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #23
 

5.0_GT_kid

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 18, 2004
1,155
1
39
Largo, Florida
Aug 15, 2004
#24
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #24
I just turned 18 and never been pulled over.
 
S

SuperDust22

The Power of Pixie Dust?!
Oct 19, 2003
1,821
0
0
Gilbert,AZ
Aug 15, 2004
#25
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #25
5.0_GT_kid said:
I just turned 18 and never been pulled over.
Click to expand...

Damn that AMP sucks thing got all the way to you in Florida.
 

5.0_GT_kid

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 18, 2004
1,155
1
39
Largo, Florida
Aug 15, 2004
#26
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #26
SuperDust22 said:
Damn that AMP sucks thing got all the way to you in Florida.
Click to expand...

Yeah I first saw the post here and then checked out the 1320stangs site and read there, and I know it's been to the Corral, Camaroz28.com, LS1.com, LS2.com and a bunch of other smaller sites.
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
Aug 15, 2004
#27
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #27
21 with two reckless driving offenses, not yield to red light, noise violation, and illegal turn signals. I've had my license suspensed for 21 months total. 6 for the first reckless driving and then 15 months for two underage drinking offenses. I'm the king of getting pulled over.
 

_jb_

New Member
Mar 4, 2004
808
0
0
Michigan, Berrien County
Aug 15, 2004
#28
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #28
95strokerPSU said:
21 with two reckless driving offenses, not yield to red light, noise violation, and illegal turn signals. I've had my license suspensed for 21 months total. 6 for the first reckless driving and then 15 months for two underage drinking offenses. I'm the king of getting pulled over.
Click to expand...

Two underage DUIs, what a loser. If you are going to get wasted, don't drive.
 

88_GT_5_oh

Sportin' a turbo 5.0 in Canadistan
Jul 4, 2004
1
0
1
WPG/MB/CA
Aug 15, 2004
#29
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #29
DUI's.... man i would never even drive my stang with any booze in my system.. i spend to much money and time on my stang to smash it for something stupid like that.
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
Aug 15, 2004
#30
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #30
_JB_ said:
Two underage DUIs, what a loser. If you are going to get wasted, don't drive.
Click to expand...

Watch your mouth when you talk about me...I didn't say DUI I said underage drinking...I wasn't driving I never do!
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
Aug 15, 2004
#31
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #31
Simmer, hot pots. We all agree drinking and driving is wrong, none of my many offenses have been alcohol related, just so you know
 

88_GT_5_oh

Sportin' a turbo 5.0 in Canadistan
Jul 4, 2004
1
0
1
WPG/MB/CA
Aug 15, 2004
#32
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #32
sorry bout that i read that wrong.
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
Aug 15, 2004
#33
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #33
88_GT_5_oh said:
sorry bout that i read that wrong.
Click to expand...

You're fine expressing you're opinion about DUI's in general...it's the other guy expressing his opinion about me, when I never even got a DUI.
 

_jb_

New Member
Mar 4, 2004
808
0
0
Michigan, Berrien County
Aug 15, 2004
#34
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #34
95strokerPSU said:
Watch your mouth when you talk about me...I didn't say DUI I said underage drinking...I wasn't driving I never do!
Click to expand...

Sorry about the the mistake. The topic is about tickets, and when I read "Underage Drinking" I jumped to conclusion that you ment the same as DUI. You said, "15 months for two underage drinking offenses" so it sounded like you ment DUI. Good to hear that you don't drink and drive though.
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
Aug 15, 2004
#35
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #35
It's all good..I'm a little on edge right now because Saturday I had to leave my car still waiting to be started since the stroker rebuild. But tomorrow I get to figure out what's wrong and get the thing on the street...hopefully. One of my roommates did just get a DUI..he's not a loser but more like an idiot. He's drives a Celica(or use to) so what can you expect.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

L
Car has been overheating. Not sure what is causing it. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Luckysgirl
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
201
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
Luckysgirl
L
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
139
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
255
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
X
Free VE Table Corrections — Drop Your MSQ and a Datalog, I'll Do the Rest
  • X-cam34
  • Apr 12, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3
Replies
49
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
X-cam34
X
Progress Thread Cobra II Resurrection
  • welder4956
  • Mar 16, 2025
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
  • 2
Replies
30
Views
2K
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Apr 25, 2026
welder4956
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?