Outnumbered By Idiots

4BVlu8K.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

You're referring to your wife and kids? :scratch:
Not married, we live in sin
No kids, I have been known to rent a grandkid or to for chores around the yard. My only marriage produced a kid but I traded him for two good dogs, I was looking to trade for a used pickup but waited too long, you know when a kid gets to be two years old their value goes waaay down.

Reactions: 1 users
Not married, we live in sin
No kids, I have been known to rent a grandkid or to for chores around the yard. My only marriage produced a kid but I traded him for two good dogs, I was looking to trade for a used pickup but waited too long, you know when a kid gets to be two years old their value goes waaay down.

You should have had a girl. They keep until about age 13. Have to find a buyer before that though. :nonono:

Reactions: 1 user
You would think that if you went through all the effort to have this vinyl made up, you'd at least use spellcheck. It's obviously been on there awhile since the "D" is worn off. Wonder if anybody ever told her.....

toblessedtoo.jpg

Last edited:
You would think that if you went through all the effort to have this vinyl made up, you'd at least use spellcheck. It's obviously been on there awhile since the "D" is worn off. Wonder if anybody ever told her.....

toblessedtoo.jpg

I face-palm each and everyday for the same things in this very forum:

to
too
two

there
their
they're

These are the biggest offenders followed closely by:

its and it's

If I were a student from a foreign country trying to learn English, I'd have to kick the professor square in the nuts. :notnice:

I mean, I understand the difference but whomever made up this system should not have been allowed to breed. :nonono:

Reactions: 1 user
Fuel injection is superior in many respects. That being said there are some very good carbs out there. If it weren't for weber carbs we might have seen fuel injection 20 years sooner. For me if I have the choice I will always go with fuel injection. Megasquirt is user defined fuel injection, set it like you want. If you don't have knowledge of what you are doing either one could look superior (if you are stumbling around in the dark). If you know what you are doing fuel injection is superior in every respect. Are there any grand prix cars running carbs?

Fuel injection is superior in many respects. That being said there are some very good carbs out there. If it weren't for weber carbs we might have seen fuel injection 20 years sooner. For me if I have the choice I will always go with fuel injection. Megasquirt is user defined fuel injection, set it like you want. If you don't have knowledge of what you are doing either one could look superior (if you are stumbling around in the dark). If you know what you are doing fuel injection is superior in every respect. Are there any grand prix cars running carbs?
You sure your in the right thread....

:ot: