Outnumbered By Idiots

• Sponsors (?)

Quality garage paint job :)
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Didn’t grab a pic. But some guy on one of the parts pages posted up his coupe for 18k saying it was unmolested . Real nice looking car. Then he lists the details. Cobra swapped breaks, rebuilt stock spec motor , and a color change paint job with 267k miles. It was originally a black coupe with black interior and he painted it yellow... 200 comments of people telling him he’s drunk before he deleted it.

Last edited:
I don't understand the attraction to fb, you post there to see how many asshats will kick you in the nuts?

It's actually entertaining to say the least. I refrain from posting too much, but I browse a lot.

There are a few good ones. The fox/SN95 autocrosss and HPDE page is pretty good. The coyote swap group is good. The megasquirt group is good. Basically any of the groups that requires a decent investment of money to "play" tends to draw a more mature, knowledgeable crowd.

Reactions: 1 user

So wait... What's the punchline here?|

These two idiots aren't smart enough to figure out how Tab A goes into Slot B yet, we expect them to understand the subtleties of a jar of Ragu???
The only silver lining to this story is verification that neither of these two are adding to the gene pool.

That dwelling must smell special. :O_o: