Progress Thread Pearl To White - Paint Time

• Sponsors (?)

I think if you will go back to page 9 that is when the car was painted and going back together. On page 11 is where things start to go south. You really need to read the entire thread so you know what has and is going on with this shop.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok sorry.. I just read everything. That is brutal and makes me anxious about having my car painted... a whole year.. no wayyyyyyy. I just got it driving good again with my luck my car wouldn't drive right after a year at a shop. I'm sorry about what you're dealing with. It does look okay but I can't believe you're missing all those rare parts seems like maybe he's re-sold them or using them for a friends car.

Little bit of an update. I'm picking up my car this weekend unfinished. It's all painted but still needs some assembling on it. They ended up finding my door panels and rear lower seat in a box all the way in the back of the shop. Now they are stuck with the door panels, arm rest and rear seat that they purchased for $2100 shipped to my door. I'll report back once I get the car home and inventory all my parts. Wish me luck fellas.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Little bit of an update. I'm picking up my car this weekend unfinished. It's all painted but still needs some assembling on it. They ended up finding my door panels and rear lower seat in a box all the way in the back of the shop. Now they are stuck with the door panels, arm rest and rear seat that they purchased for $2100 shipped to my door. I'll report back once I get the car home and inventory all my parts. Wish me luck fellas.
Awesome! Good luck gettin it together man!! Hope it goes smooth.

Reactions: 1 users