People who Can't Spell = Idiots!

• Sponsors (?)

Moron said:
Years ago i was sdumb living at home and htough i had money. Bought htis thing i belvei aroudn 4 to 5 years ago. Wrecked it wihtin a year and its been sittin since. Now i did cover the engien and waht not as that is where alto fo the value realyl is as you can pick up a donor car for relatively cheap. Anyway this is what i know i have on it still. 5 spd tranny with a good centerfocce dula friction clutch.(Engine got rebuilt abotu 500 miles before i wrecked it so engine may be in good shape to i drove it home but it didnt start again. Radiotor water pump an fan all destroyed and distributor. The body isnt good basicalyl just a great parts car to upgrade a mustng for cheap. BBK Full length headers BBK off road H pipe and i believe 2 chamber flowmasters may be 3 chamber World product Windsor Sr. Heads (Iron, this is what i was told not sure if these are real aftermarket heads i took a picture though) Harland sharpe rockers arms ( 2 are kinda marred but doestn effect function at all) MSD 6AL igniton module yeah that red box 24 ibs injectors a couple other little htings liek ful pressure things and other slittle stuff but htey may not be working. SO the exhaust tranny engien and heads and igniton is basically the good stuff. New this stuff is quite a bit not to menton alot fo other spare parts. OH also aluminum driveshaft and subframe connectors. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY TITLE IS I WILL WRITE A BILL OF SALE IF YOU WANT THOUGH. Or i can get another title if oyu want ot pay for it but the bodies not worth fixing when you can find a donor for a couple hundred probally. Note: the windsor heads have a windsor then a big W below that on teh iside of heads in picture that may help determine. Wheels are off a 82 mustang very raere and tires a re a fortune to get so they are pretty much scrap aluminum but 2 of the tires hold air so if you switch on of the back ones you can drive it on a flat bed or dolly.
Hurst shifter as well no knob htoug kept getting stolen
3.73 gears
air bag in right rear
aftermarket control arms supposedly as well not sure though.

Duh... View attachment 473498

392633-morans.jpg

The gene pool must be out of water today...:rolleyes: