Pic of 2000 mustang GT **Leave spoiler or Take It off**

• Sponsors (?)

thanks for the reply, It does look more muscle car without thats for sure but the spoiler completes the car, I have a stock spoiler I could put on I just dont know what to do, I love My car but dont wanna be called a Ricer because I chose to use a body kit

well, do what ever makes you happy, it doesn't matter what anyone else says. I'll tell you what i think about that spoiler though, i think its the frikin gayest thing on planet earth. Even on the All mighty powerful Cobra R it looks like utter crap, it sure as hell wont look right on a car that doesnt make anywhere near the power level that wing was designed for.
Do a search on here, or google for people that have the stock wing with it moved back and see what you think of it.

These cars desperatly need a tall spoiler. Especially if you spend any time above 100mph. Hell even 80mph, it will make a difference. I don't know what power has to do weither you need a spoiler or not. A stock GT can exceed 145mph. But if you are just doing it for looks, then its gay. You open track it, or do many high speed runs, then sport that bitch. I looks great on the car.

me personaly i like it on your car. besides the 2000 cobra r this is the first one i like it on. but i do say loose the rest of the kit. i think if you put a 2001 cobra bumper i think it could help it alot but that is just my .02.

Whats up guys I have to say that the Cobra R wing I think only looks good on the 2000 Cobra R?? Just looks like you have soo much car an probably not enough to move it?? I put tha 01' Cobra bump on mine an I totally like the look an the Mach 1 chin spoiler sets it off even more with the grill delete? Got an 03' Cobra rear bumper to put on as well? when I get a chance:shrug:

fshawn50-albums-my-whips-picture1888-stang1.jpg