Pic request: 82 GT rear spoiler on LX

Aug 11, 2008
Does anyone have a pic of the 79 pace car/ 82 GT duck tail spoiler on an 87-93 LX? I picked one up recently, and am curious as to how it would look on an aero style fox. Anyone capable of doing a photoshop of this spoiler with LX taillights? Any opinions on this spoiler? Any help or opinions welcomed. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Here ya go! No chop needed!

56072d1225422123-there-any-spoiler-effect-user40618_pic1842_1220147381.jpg

Thanks for the pic foxmustangman. I have a set of 83-86 taillights I picked up as well, so Now I am trying to decide what taillight/spoiler combo I should go with. I guess it would basically look like an 83 from the back if I use both. I may just keep the stock LX spoiler, and use the 83-86 taillights.

man im telling you guys i want to see this spoiler pulled out like the sn95+ cobra wings/ductail spoilers i think i want a saleen spoiler to be safe but i would really like to see some more work on this design for us fox guys....i need photoshop :(

I have access to a couple of these spoilers, and have been kicking around the idea of raising it a little more, similar to a second gen Camaro. I like the stock design of the spoiler but just a little tweaking could make it really sharp.

That doesn't look bad at all, but I think the stock LX wing looks just fine ... I just hate that they always trap a bunch of dirt n' crap under there and they slowly drool water whenever you wash the car, so you're constantly wiping dribbles off the rear bumper for the next 12+ hours. :fuss:

Huge bling-bling wheels + Mustangs = :nonono:

foxmustangman you should have chopped some different rims on that car before you posted it, then this thread would be half as long. lol

I have one of those spoilers in my basement, one of these days it will be on my car. I want to hide a LED light bar in the window for a 3rd brake light.

I actually thought about photoshopping them out, lol. I didn't have the time enough to care though.

Yeah, I had my 3rd light off for about a year 1/2 and i got pulled over like 3 times and the cops NEVER said anything about it. Didn't get any tickets either though, so I got lucky