Picture request, dual tone cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh stop! I said you were "lying to yourself".
If your inner self is so offended for being lied to, you really need to see somebody who can help you understand the difference.

Nah. Here's the exchange:

I've done that. Two different paint stores have been unable to tell me what color it is. My last shot is a national paint supply company about 20 miles from me. If they fail as well, what's your suggestion then?

"I doubt that. I could take your gas door to my paint supplier, and they'd put it under their scanner and make their best guess.

I'd have a color close enough to do something that wouldn't look like your ricer body kit. For you to claim that two different paint stores have come up empty, tells me that you're going to Home Depot."

The clear implication of your 'doubt' is that I was lying when, in fact, I was making a good faith effort to get an unmatchable paint matched. You followed up your 'doubt' by insinuating that I was an idiot. All because I asked for a photo. That level of doucebaggery is virtually unprecedented.

A big man would apologize, admit he was wrong, and congratulate me for avoiding the mistake I was considering.

But that would be a big man. You do you.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.