Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

• Sponsors (?)

I've been listening to Underoath for years really.. theyve changed quite a bit over time, lost Dallas, and to me it's a whole new band now.. they're playing here tomorrow, but they're opening for coheed and cambria and they suck.. plus I doubt I'll be able to find tickets in time, otherwise I might go ?

EpiKk3 said:
I've been listening to Underoath for years really.. theyve changed quite a bit over time, lost Dallas, and to me it's a whole new band now.. they're playing here tomorrow, but they're opening for coheed and cambria and they suck.. plus I doubt I'll be able to find tickets in time, otherwise I might go ?

yeah, they totally changed sound when they swapped out singers. I think they are still tight as hell though. I remember them playing a show in my local town before they were ever even known. Never been a coheed fan.

xr8d302 said:
good idea man...it kinda threw the topic in here for a loop.... If you like my mullet picture, I can post some more for everyone's amusement (well, amusement unless you drive a camaro) :lol:
you should... Thats the first thing i thought about was the mullet brothers (transmissions)

next new pic!

476639_55_full.jpg

Drunk5oh said:
well weve seen pics of cars, ourselves, girlfriends, and even restaurants in bosnia, so i want to share a pic of my dear beloved (but deceased) fish, Gary Coleman, quite possibly the coolest fish who has ever swam the earth:
3110.jpg

im beginning to feel guilty on this forum, i have yet to provide any useful information at all about mustangs in any post

Whoa dude, that is one BIG fish. What kind of fish was it? Also, what did you do when it died, i'm guessing you couldn't flush it down the toilet.