Pro charger kit upgrades

Hey guys just picked up a used pro charger kit off a buddy just wondering is there anything anyone would recommend upgrading? Or anything else on the car I should upgrade? Car has a 306 with b303 cam, trickflow tw heads ,gt40 intake and long tube headers. Trans has exteddy stage 2 clutch and rebuilt with ford racing internals and 3.73s and sub frame connectors. Any advice would greatly helpful!

Attachments

• IMG_4111.JPG
    IMG_4111.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4311.JPG
    IMG_4311.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Sponsors (?)

I have injectors ,in tank pump and another external fuel pump that came with the set up. Is there a lot to setting up the megasquirt? I was going to swap computers apprently there's a chip added onto the computer of the car that this kit came off

If you want to jump into the realm of tuning an efi engine yourself, then a megasquirt is a good place to start. They are relatively cheap and I have numerous resources for you to look at in regards to it. I even do classes.

If you want to jump into the realm of tuning an efi engine yourself, then a megasquirt is a good place to start. They are relatively cheap and I have numerous resources for you to look at in regards to it. I even do classes.
So if and when I decide on a blower I want to upgrade my Ecu to I’m guessing stinger Pimp since I’m not speed density. Or is it stinger megasquirt? Idk need to research it more and I know your the man on this stuff. What’s your opinion on the pro-m efi system?

So if and when I decide on a blower I want to upgrade my Ecu to I’m guessing stinger Pimp since I’m not speed density. Or is it stinger megasquirt? Idk need to research it more and I know your the man on this stuff. What’s your opinion on the pro-m efi system?
Pro-M EFI is limited in Scope.
The Stinger is a great unit and is MS3 [megasquirt 3] based, I suggest the pimpxs unit as it is the macdaddy and has sequential everything...
Tell stinger you want the option to run MAF, they will add it to the ECU for you. MegaSquirt can run ANY fuel and timing algorithm, for example I run MAF for fuel in my car and SD for the ignition table... just because i can. and i was bored one day and said lets try and make MAF work. lol..
When you order [if you go pimp] order the options pigtail with ALL the options so you can add anything you want whenever.... wanna do coil on plug, we can do that. nitrous, boost, water injection, e85, cooling fans, lights, whatever this unit can do it and whatever else you can dream up.

My water methonal is controlled by the MS, the MS fires a relay to run the pump when i see 70% throttle position, then a hobbs pressure switch tells the ECU [i have pressure] and the fuel and timing tables switch to aggressive ones, as the RPM and BOOST rise the MS fires a pwm solenoid to control how much W/meth is sprayed based on a curve i built in the program...
^ those $4xx dollar PWM watermeth controllers are built in to the MS3^