• Off-Topic Hangout

Raise the roof.

  • Thread starter Thread starter COramprat
  • Start date Start date Mar 17, 2022
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
Next
First Prev 5 of 6 Next Last

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 6, 2022
#81
  • Sep 6, 2022
  • #81
Finally remembered to take a few pictures. It's been raining so much lately that I figured I'd get a few today. Lighting isn't too good but it gives an idea of the before and after of you look at my 1st post.
 
Reactions: General karthief and Ronin38

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Sep 6, 2022
#82
  • Sep 6, 2022
  • #82
How much did that driveway cost? Looks nice though.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Sep 6, 2022
#83
  • Sep 6, 2022
  • #83
That came out very nice. Looks like enough room on the driveway you can pull the other cars and mower up there too, if needed.
 

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,028
1,659
163
nevada
Sep 6, 2022
#84
  • Sep 6, 2022
  • #84
i remember that ac unit on the ground. did you get more storage?
by the way yes jealous of three stangs
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 6, 2022
#85
  • Sep 6, 2022
  • #85
The driveway was part of the project. I think the breakdown was $4000. Total for the whole elevations was $165,000.
I have some open storage under the steps and deck. I can probably have some holes cut into the block to enable storage under the house. It's about 5 feet under there.
 

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Sep 6, 2022
#86
  • Sep 6, 2022
  • #86
It looks really nice.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Sep 7, 2022
#87
  • Sep 7, 2022
  • #87
I wouldn't store anything under the house, in case it does get flooded.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 7, 2022
#88
  • Sep 7, 2022
  • #88
Ronin38 said:
I wouldn't store anything under the house, in case it does get flooded.
Click to expand...
Oh it would be just outdoor stuff. Nothing that would ruin in water.
 
Reactions: Ronin38

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,063
10,688
213
polk county florida
Sep 7, 2022
#89
  • Sep 7, 2022
  • #89
COramprat said:
Oh it would be just outdoor stuff. Nothing that would ruin in water.
Click to expand...
what about that still?
 

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
Sep 8, 2022
#90
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #90
Ronin38 said:
I wouldn't store bodies under the house, in case it does get flooded.
Click to expand...
fixt
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Sep 8, 2022
#91
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #91
Well, I did say "anything," to be all-inclusive.

Plausible Deniability!
 
Reactions: General karthief

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 8, 2022
#92
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #92
Man, could you imagine the smell? I could only blame it on dead opossums for so long.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Sep 8, 2022
#93
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #93
*ahem* Only the bones should need storing...

(That was the nicest way to say it I could think of.)
 

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
7,387
2,745
194
Kearney, NE
Sep 8, 2022
#94
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #94
Ronin38 said:
*ahem* Only the bones should need storing...

(That was the nicest way to say it I could think of.)
Click to expand...
Don’t you mean burried, Rowlf?
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 8, 2022
#95
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #95
Ronin38 said:
*ahem* Only the bones should need storing...

(That was the nicest way to say it I could think of.)
Click to expand...
Oh. So I should install an acid vat?
 

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,028
1,659
163
nevada
Sep 8, 2022
#96
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #96
put them in barrels like they did here in lake mead,nevada.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,063
10,688
213
polk county florida
Sep 8, 2022
#97
  • Sep 8, 2022
  • #97
COramprat said:
Oh. So I should install an acid vat?
Click to expand...
Vats of acid under the house would be a no-no.
Just bury them and throw some moth balls under there.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 9, 2022
#98
  • Sep 9, 2022
  • #98
General karthief said:
Vats of acid under the house would be a no-no.
Just bury them and throw some moth balls under there.
Click to expand...
Buring them requires manual labor. I'll just say a family of opossums died.
 
Reactions: General karthief

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Sep 9, 2022
#99
  • Sep 9, 2022
  • #99
That smell would permeate your whole house.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Sep 9, 2022
#100
  • Sep 9, 2022
  • #100
Ronin38 said:
That smell would permeate your whole house.
Click to expand...
Yeah, you right. How many acres do you own? I have a proposition for ya.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
Next
First Prev 5 of 6 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

JRichker -- Rest in Peace
  • Noobz347
  • Oct 19, 2022
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
57
Views
8K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2023
ThinBlue502
P
67 Mustang resto start
  • Poppy67
  • Jan 31, 2023
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Feb 1, 2023
General karthief
95 GT getting Trickflow upper engine kit and more after 20 years parked, help required.
  • newfiestang
  • Oct 18, 2022
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
  • 2
Replies
26
Views
4K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Nov 22, 2022
96pushrod
For Sale Brand new, unpainted rear bumper for 2013-2014 Mustangs, free to good home
  • SadbutTrue
  • Nov 9, 2022
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Replies
2
Views
1K
Interior Exterior Parts Mar 24, 2025
Dpaul98
D
Should I Get a New Clutch Fork and Pivot Ball Stud?
  • AeroCoupe
  • Dec 18, 2022
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
6K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 21, 2022
96pushrod
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?