Oh it would be just outdoor stuff. Nothing that would ruin in water.I wouldn't store anything under the house, in case it does get flooded.
what about that still?Oh it would be just outdoor stuff. Nothing that would ruin in water.
fixtI wouldn't store bodies under the house, in case it does get flooded.




Don’t you mean burried, Rowlf?*ahem* Only the bones should need storing...
(That was the nicest way to say it I could think of.)
Oh. So I should install an acid vat?*ahem* Only the bones should need storing...
(That was the nicest way to say it I could think of.)
Vats of acid under the house would be a no-no.Oh. So I should install an acid vat?
Buring them requires manual labor. I'll just say a family of opossums died.Vats of acid under the house would be a no-no.
Just bury them and throw some moth balls under there.
Yeah, you right. How many acres do you own? I have a proposition for ya.That smell would permeate your whole house.
![]()