ekg_80

Jul 13, 2016
Hey there,
I have been working on restoring my first car from high school which is a 94 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd. I have a lot planned for this car, and have been keeping pretty busy on it. I will be posting links to some videos I will be posting on the progress of this build.

I will be documenting a lot of this restoration on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh7QpKoBtT9wDnyOvoX01tA EKAutoTech over the next year or so, depending on how long it takes me.

The specs on the car are in my sig, but my plan for the car at this point is the following. Replace the original 169k mile 5.0l motor with a 60k mile donor 5.0 I got from a 92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC I got for free. This motor will be sent out for machine work and will be punched out to 331 and will be using my current Vortech V2-SQ supercharger.

As for the body which I am currently working on, I plan on repainting the entire car myself at home. If your interested in seeing how I painted a few other cars at home including a 97 Royal Blue PowerStroke, check out my Youtube channel EKAutoTech for that.

The body is in pretty decent shape, but has some rust around the lower strut towers. I will be going through the process of fixing that and much more, so I hope you join me and also comment on the process I'm taking. Any feedback I get is always helpful.

Link to Part 1 of Project SN95 is below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApYNrVldjlU

Any comments on tips are greatly appreciated here or on the videos themselves!

Thanks!
Eric

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

leaking coolant out my 4.6l near firewall in an upward direction looks like its for the heater core. the nipple that fits in the hose broke. being told i need new intake manifold but not sure. looks like it has bolts on it so is it a bolt on piece or do i need new manifold? i cant see needing a whole new intake manifold for just a nipple that leads to heater core. i need some help! it happened as i was taking off from a stop sign, thought my wiper spray was pushed at first because it sprayed right out the hood but it was coolant..

leaking coolant out my 4.6l near firewall in an upward direction looks like its for the heater core. the nipple that fits in the hose broke. being told i need new intake manifold but not sure. looks like it has bolts on it so is it a bolt on piece or do i need new manifold? i cant see needing a whole new intake manifold for just a nipple that leads to heater core. i need some help! it happened as i was taking off from a stop sign, thought my wiper spray was pushed at first because it sprayed right out the hood but it was coolant..
Let me see if I can move you post to a forum that will get you so help.

Reactions: 1 user