Roush wheels

Does anyone here know why the roush performance 18 x 10" ( p/n sm03-22243-SAC Chrome) wheels won't fit a 94 mustang gt? They say they wont fit at the store selling them, but I can't see why. If you can fit a 10.5" fr500 rim out back, why wouldnt a 10" roush fit? :shrug: :damnit:

• Sponsors (?)

abusedstang said:
Does anyone here know why the roush performance 18 x 10" ( p/n sm03-22243-SAC Chrome) wheels won't fit a 94 mustang gt? They say they wont fit at the store selling them, but I can't see why. If you can fit a 10.5" fr500 rim out back, why wouldnt a 10" roush fit? :shrug: :damnit:

Maybe the guy at the store is a moron? I don't see why a 18x10 Roush wheel won't fit.

EDIT: Unless maybe's he's worried about it rubbing the quad shock, but I don't think it should be a problem. Good luck

umm they will workl, i kno a guy with them on his 94 gt
IMG_0519b.jpg

I figured about the quad shocks. I'm gonna pull them when I get new UCA/LCA's anyways. The guy knows almost nothing about stangs. Now that I see them on a red 94 like mine... I'm definately getting them in 18x9 in front and 18x10 in back. Tires are gonna cost a fortune though!! Thanks for the info and picture!!