• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

S/C Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94TURBO5 O
  • Start date Start date Aug 13, 2004
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 13, 2004
#1
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #1
Lets hear some of those blowers or Stangs on the Dyno!



94 SC5 0
 

89 blue lx

Founding Member
Nov 18, 2001
1,936
0
37
FSU in tallahassee GO SEMINOLES!
Aug 13, 2004
#2
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #2
damn man your car is way way to nice
 

5.0_GT_kid

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 18, 2004
1,155
1
39
Largo, Florida
Aug 13, 2004
#3
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #3
 
I

igotyofire

Member
Feb 26, 2004
774
1
19
Southern California
Aug 13, 2004
#4
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #4
your car sounds good, heh so u blew a headgasket?
 

AZ95GT

New Member
Dec 27, 2003
326
0
0
Arizona
Aug 13, 2004
#5
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #5
I would like to see turbo vids too if anyone has some!! Awesome car JR!
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Aug 13, 2004
#6
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #6
a "hint" of white smoke JR?
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 13, 2004
#7
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #7
Yeah I had 2 more runs and it puked all over the floor on the 2nd one. I have not been back since for a tune. Explains why I am on my 4th pair of HG's in 3 months!
 
I

igotyofire

Member
Feb 26, 2004
774
1
19
Southern California
Aug 13, 2004
#8
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #8
94SC50 said:
Yeah I had 2 more runs and it puked all over the floor on the 2nd one. I have not been back since for a tune. Explains why I am on my 4th pair of HG's in 3 months!
Click to expand...

heh head keeps lifting under boost? get some better head bolts?
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 13, 2004
#9
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #9
I have ARP's now.
 

95snoozer

Active Member
Dec 14, 2002
2,572
1
48
RCR
Aug 13, 2004
#10
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #10
http://www.sesamestreetracing.com/nicbrian2.mpg

i dont know if yall have seen this vid, but its on my site
 

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
3,026
1
0
Daytona bch, Florida
Aug 13, 2004
#11
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #11
I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
 

OrangeMustangGt

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2002
1,976
0
36
Cape Cod, MA
Aug 13, 2004
#12
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #12
dnt work
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 13, 2004
#13
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #13
OinkAodeOink said:
I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
Click to expand...

Mike, How large are they? Can you email them to me jrfuller@cox.net?
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 13, 2004
#14
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #14
OMG! I just listened to a BEAST on another thread I started in Power Adders forum.
V-1 w/ a BOV.
 

donjohn

New Member
Feb 7, 2004
1,757
0
0
Irvine - Southern California
Aug 13, 2004
#15
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #15
OinkAodeOink said:
I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
Click to expand...


Oink, i dunno if it's just me, but the site in your sig hasn't worked for a long while.. do ya need to re-link it maybe or is it just my ****ty browser?
 

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
3,026
1
0
Daytona bch, Florida
Aug 13, 2004
#16
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #16
yea my site went down when i lost aol.. basterds!

Oh well, il make a new one somtime soon.


JR, i emailed you 2 videos.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 13, 2004
#17
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #17
http://www.spenceman.net/Files/mustang/

Theres 2 videos of mine there, might take awhile to DL depending on your connection speed.
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 13, 2004
#18
  • Aug 13, 2004
  • #18
OinkAodeOink said:
yea my site went down when i lost aol.. basterds!

Oh well, il make a new one somtime soon.


JR, i emailed you 2 videos.
Click to expand...

Damn dude I haven't recieved them yet! My email prob won't take them. Try jr@crossroadonline.com it should go through that one I hope. I wanna see these bad.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 15, 2004
#19
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #19
Bump........ b/c this is a cool thread
 

94TURBO5 O

New Member
Mar 14, 2004
2,509
0
0
VA
Aug 15, 2004
#20
  • Aug 15, 2004
  • #20
OinkAodeOink said:
I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
Click to expand...

Here you go buddy. I can leave these up for a couple of days so everyone right click and save this. My server is getting pounded but these 2 are some nice vids of Mike's car.



Mike's Stang 1
Mike's Stang 2

OMG His car sounds Badd Asz and quik as chit man!
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
Need Some Dyno Video File Sizes
  • Noobz347
  • Jan 17, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
338
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 20, 2025
TOOLOW91
B
water pump installation questions
  • B0udreaux
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
38
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 28, 2026
General karthief
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 1994 Cobra Supercharger install
  • from6to8
  • Sep 25, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
420
Views
11K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
from6to8
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
159
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?