

94SC50 said:Yeah I had 2 more runs and it puked all over the floor on the 2nd one. I have not been back since for a tune. Explains why I am on my 4th pair of HG's in 3 months!![]()
OinkAodeOink said:I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
OinkAodeOink said:I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
OinkAodeOink said:yea my site went down when i lost aol.. basterds!
Oh well, il make a new one somtime soon.
JR, i emailed you 2 videos.
My email prob won't take them. Try [email protected] it should go through that one I hope. I wanna see these bad.OinkAodeOink said:I have a couple videos of my car with the old blower setup, but dont have a way to host them? anyone?
