Saleen Kit Installed! Pics Inside

sirpoofington

Jul 20, 2006
  • Sponsors (?)

Oddly enough it already is. I put H&R springs on her a while ago, supposedly 1.5" in the rear and slightly more in the front was dropped. Those are 18" wheels. Didn't quite get the effect I was going for, but the steering geometry is still right, and I don't scrape my subframe connectors over speed bumps. :)

Looks nice....

To me, it looks lowered on some H&R sport springs, which dont lower it very much. Take out the spring isos & it should drop about another 1/2". nevertheless, it looks good....

badass man! Looks perfect! I'm having the same problems lowering my car, I put on 1.5' drop springs and i took iso's out and it still looks like yours. Im putting new tires on hoping that the higher sidewall will improve the look on mine...

thanks for all your kind words, though some of you don't like the hood, as one of you said I was going for something a little unique. the saleen hood is way overpriced, and i dig on dual ram air hoods. the hood pins are faux by the way, not willing to drill holes in my expensive new hood.

Nice but Im not diggin the hood

+2 on the hood.

cowl hoods look great with the saleen kit. i am a little biased on the hood issue though:D
MustangWeek2007014.jpg