Scored a deal. Pics

• Sponsors (?)

It actually passed without any help, timing at 10 base fp at 40 (ish) and a smog additive the smog shop recommended.

DSC01739.jpg

Windows have a light tint, just enough to make re-doing it seem like a waste of money. I dont know the name of the additive the shop used, I will ask. I don't think I will be adding any gauges to the car the cowl set up is being sold off.

I was tired when I posted that i'm sorry if i came off offensive :(. Mikes car is nice, but i'm not a fan of those wheels one bit. That said, what i think doesn't mean anything!!!! :D

The car is clean, and one sweettttt DD :nice:

i loved your mach though........

Every state is different with their inspections and Smog checks. I know for a fact that there is no way in hell, even with all 4 stock cats and EGR connected you'd get a car with a b-cam to pass smog here in NJ. Hell i have high flow catted bbk x pipe and stock cam (no egr) and just passed sniffer (first time i failed for NOx, but then a month later NJ no longer checked for NOx so i went back and passed lol)

Damn....that car makes me want to hurry up and rip my Saleen wing off and put a stock LX wing back on.

See guys, you don't need giant cowl hoods and huge wings to make a car look good. Clean and stock looks GORGEOUS, I'm actually jealous and i even have a similar car! lol