scored some goodies at the Barrie auto flea-market

Roland69

Sergeant Tangnet
Sep 17, 2005
Port Elgin, Ontario
It was hard not to buy every thing I found for Mustangs lol. I could have got about 6 pairs of LX taillights for 20-40 bucks a set, complete center console with working ash-tray and arm rest delete $35, center console (just the console part) with working ashtray $15, armrest lid $10. but I was looking for heads so I didn't want to blow all my $$$ .......But I bought a set of hallo headrests and 5 shifter boot's with bezels for $100 also got a pair of nice grey sunvisors......Anyone need a shifter boot before I stick em on ebay:D

• Sponsors (?)

money burns a hole in your pocket doesn't it....lol. You post just about every day about stuff you bought. Sorry just depressed that I can't do the same quite yet.....good job finding those parts. Now if you ever find netted halo headrests let me know!

Oh I do know where there's a set....In my friends car 87 LX with older style seats. I was going to ask him if I could trade him my GT ones + a little cash for them. He thinks his are ugly. There black and netted (black netting)...what are they worth.

Roland69 said:
It was hard not to buy every thing I found for Mustangs lol. I could have got about 6 pairs of LX taillights for 20-40 bucks a set, complete center console with working ash-tray and arm rest delete $35, center console (just the console part) with working ashtray $15, armrest lid $10. but I was looking for heads so I didn't want to blow all my $$$ .......But I bought a set of hallo headrests and 5 shifter boot's with bezels for $100 also got a pair of nice grey sunvisors......Anyone need a shifter boot before I stick em on ebay:D

Would you by any chance be able to pick up a pair of LX Tail lights? PM Me

no idea what the netted ones are worth. I believe that they came in the fox saleen mustangs. I just like the way they look plus it'll help me see my blind spot a bit having halos instead of those huge gt ones I have.

Netted ones are worth more than regular halos.

I've seen the regular ones go for $40-60 depending on condition on Ebay.

Netted ones came on early Mustangs and Capris and are rare, i've seen em sell for $100/pair. I'd love to get my hands on some netted Halos.

Luckily i picked up my halos back before the halo craze started. I got em for $10/pair off ebay! :)

89five.o said:
money burns a hole in your pocket doesn't it....lol. You post just about every day about stuff you bought. Sorry just depressed that I can't do the same quite yet.....good job finding those parts. Now if you ever find netted halo headrests let me know!

Hey man, this has nothing to do with the thread but where did you get those saleen wheels in 4 lug? Nice score Roland!

congrats Roland. Yeah I saw them go for 15 bucks on ebay and now they cost a forture it's ridiculous. I could kick myself for not having boughten them. As for the wheels I got them from oemwheelsdirect.com or something like that. Last time I looked the sight was down but you could still call and order them. Be warned you'll be flamed for them not looking as good as the five lugs. But hell I'm poor and I like them perfectly fine!

89five.o said:
congrats Roland. Yeah I saw them go for 15 bucks on ebay and now they cost a forture it's ridiculous. I could kick myself for not having boughten them. As for the wheels I got them from oemwheelsdirect.com or something like that. Last time I looked the sight was down but you could still call and order them. Be warned you'll be flamed for them not looking as good as the five lugs. But hell I'm poor and I like them perfectly fine!

Thanks for the info, as for getting flamed who cares its your car. Iam considering either those or finding some ROH's for a decent price to run most of the time instead of the draglites.

Roland69 said:
what did you find
I bought an 85 gt nose and all side moldings, wing and lower shiftboot for 225. And 86 grey dash from a gt with all wiring and n cracks along with a 140 speedo for 60. A set of t-tops for 15 and the trim caps for 3 dollars... Ram360 bught a consel delete and a set of fox luvers for 20 dollars. I got all sorts of little odds and ends.