SCT Advantage III Racer Pro Software

• Sponsors (?)

Nothing else is needed to plug into this when data logging. What do I use to data log or connect this into to get readings. If you know what I mean.
it comes with a cable to plug into your laptop and the software is a free download at the bottom of the page you can use to datalog with. Sorry i usually tune standalone controllers not OEM so I would normally wire it into the ECU and then program it for the sensor.

since your oem we need to use a workaround

And I should probably wait to drive it until I get this installed right. I mean I'll have to drive it back over to my parents house to work on it but hopefully this Saturday I can get my wideband and controller ready to test.

Last edited:
I will still datalog for now but will take it easy. I ordered new e3 spark plugs and the kit I needed. I got the kit from amazon is was 30 dollars cheaper. I also got the software downloaded. I'll have to learn how to data log with it. Can I use my elm adapter with it to datalog?

1st and 2nd gear steady rpm pull.PNG

1st and 2nd gear steady pull

Well they look smooth from what I can see, without O2 feedback tuning is done. You can look at the factory O2 and see what the voltage is on them, you want to see 14.7-15afr at cruise. (Not sure what you narrow band voltage will be for these numbers but I assume between 1 and 2 v maybe)

I think your right. I believe the ford manual said anything between 1-2 volts. According to my tuning book when reviewing PID's for oxygen sensor voltage they should be around .5 and should be switching up and down a bit. If its steady then the sensor is bad or you have a wiring problem. I'll check these today. The book also mentions checking battery voltage when datalogging to make sure you don't have a failed alternator or battery going bad. I'll be checking that as well. Should I switch closed loop back on?

Yes turn it back on.
Also see if you can take that datalog and put it in a compressed folder and post it here as an attachment, I will see if it will delimit into the software I use.
I have all the expensive stuff so it should, if it wont they will make it work with an email.

Yes turn it back on.
Also see if you can take that datalog and put it in a compressed folder and post it here as an attachment, I will see if it will delimit into the software I use.
I have all the expensive stuff so it should, if it wont they will make it work with an email.

Ah shoot! I have been saving the datalog 's under the snippet picture. I haven't been saving them in the software. I guess I should start saving them in the software so you can open and view them in live feed. I'll figure that part out and upload from here on out as a compressed folder. I did manage to datalog a few more things today in open loop. I'll be turning closed loop back on with my datalogs from here on out.