shop got broke into lastnight

ya they jacked all my tools, power tools, wire feed welder, my other set of bullitt wheels I bought from tyler, generator, just alot of stuff. We got wireless camras set up in there now with the naibors watching on there T.v. They even got inferred. They'll be back,... they just left too much other stuff laying around, it's like they ran out of room. I only live about a minute from the shop, I DARE THEM to come back, I will have no mercey!

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

thats BS, is it the garage we picked up the parts at? set up cameras and wait with bats, make them wish they were never born..i'll keep an eye out on craigslist for any stuff, again man im sorry it sucks to have your stuff ripped off, how did they get in?(if you dont mind me asking)

~Mark~

thats BS, is it the garage we picked up the parts at? set up cameras and wait with bats, make them wish they were never born..i'll keep an eye out on craigslist for any stuff, again man im sorry it sucks to have your stuff ripped off, how did they get in?(if you dont mind me asking)

~Mark~

yep same place, they broke one of the windows to get in. The nerv some people have. camaras are in place, and my friends await to help!

One more reason that I have my shop right next to my house, a 100 lb Rottweiler, and I own guns.

Although if I caught someone breaking into my shop, I really don't think I would shoot them, well at least not fatally anyway. That would be just too easy, but I might let the puppy dog play with them for a while...

if I didn't let her in on the fun she would feel cheated

i feel ya man. our shop got hit a while back, then the garage at the house got hit... while i was in the house!!! i didn't even know it till the next day. they tried to get the welder, and the stupid sob's knocked over the freshly painted mustang hood and scratched it all up. i guess i came home right in the middle of it and they ran out the back garage door that they kicked in to get the stuff.
i feel sorry for anyone who chooses our shop again... hehe..
a 85 pound german shepard named chevy!!!!!

and if they do they better not touch eleanor!!!!

i would stay at the shop to see if they come back, cause they won't expect you to be there. i know how it feels to lose tools and stuff.. did ya have insurance?

that suuucckkkkss!!!! man i would love to do a stakeout for you, but i work too much :notnice: if you need some survielance stuff, let me know. ive got a few cameras and such. if somebody tried jacking the stuff from my shop, i dont think i could hold myself back. if i had a gun, he would "attack me" and i would shoot him in the knee "in self defense" then i would stand on his face "holding him down" until the cops arrived. :D well i hope you catch the c*** suckin sunavabeetch
jeff