Should I get this 1995 mustang gt

Looking to trade my Jeep wj for a 95 mustang gt owner said it was stolen and got out into anti theft mode it has the 5.0 centrifugal supercharger No clue what else has been done says he has 5 years of paperwork says it will still run y’all think this sounds sketchy

• Sponsors (?)

Perhaps this is a question of relativity (meaning that compared to something equally sketchy that perhaps it's not [as] sketchy.

If that's the case then I'll ask this question:

Are there still or have there ever been, any human corpses in the Jeep? :chin

Perhaps this is a question of relativity (meaning that compared to something equally sketchy that perhaps it's not [as] sketchy.

If that's the case then I'll ask this question:

Are there still or have there ever been, any human corpses in the Jeep? :chin

Not in it I bet, but does dragging a rolled up rug behind it count :shrug:

Hopefully no dead bodies but would I be getting a steal you can pick these jeeps up for 1500-2000 and the lift and tires cost another 2k just asking if y’all think there could be any issues with the car he says it’s in anti theft mode but will still start

Hopefully no dead bodies but would I be getting a steal you can pick these jeeps up for 1500-2000 and the lift and tires cost another 2k just asking if y’all think there could be any issues with the car he says it’s in anti theft mode but will still start

I can pickup Fox bodies all day long for the same price in a wide range of conditions. A $2000 Fox should be straight, driveable, able to pass state inspection, and look pretty good from 20 feet away.

With lights on the dashboard, that one will not pass a state inspection. Without more info, that's about as close as I can get ya.

I bet that car was beat to freaking death.

Fixt :nice:

I see 3 possible scenarios:

1. It was a POS before it was stolen
2. It was a POS when it was stolen
3. It was a POS when someone tried to "fix" it.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
LoL. He might be asking $3500 but who's going to pay that?

I know that, but the problem is other guys look online to get a sense of their car's value and see cars like that listed for $3500 and think. Well if he's asking that, I can get the same or more.

So now you have 5-10 cars all listed well over what they are worth and nobody wants to budge at all because "These cars sell for this all day long".

This is what I found last summer when I was looking for a driver Fox.

Can you send me one of those $2k foxes please?

This is the kinda stuff I see in my neck of the woods for driver type vehicles

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/d/danvers-1991-mustang-gt-convertible-5/6788990732.html
LoL. He might be asking $3500 but who's going to pay that?
Someone will. I know it's hard to believe, but all Fox Mustangs are now over 25 years old. They're essentially classics that are now commanding prices commensurate with that status.

I see the same thing on the forum Panther platform I frequent. People still can't believe that the cars they grew up with can't be had in non-clapped out condition for under $2,000 anymore.

People still can't believe that the cars they grew up with can't be had in non-clapped out condition for under $2,000 anymore.

Like I said in another forum. When you deem something "a dime a dozen" people will use and abuse them thinking there's an endless supply.

One day that supply dries up, but demand is still there....and then you end up with a clapped out $5K fox.

I see the prices of SN95's rising as people get priced out of fox bodies as their prices climb. I've seen some fairly clean 99-04 GT's for $3500. Only thing keeping me from jumping on one is that i'm holding out for a decent 1986 GT t-topped driver.

In regards to the original question. Yes there could be issues. I would not trade a running driving car for one that "should" run and drive, but for some reason does not. Add in the possible theft issues and its just a solid no. I wouldn't mind to have the supercharger, but thats just a piece not the whole car.

I know that, but the problem is other guys look online to get a sense of their car's value and see cars like that listed for $3500 and think. Well if he's asking that, I can get the same or more.

So now you have 5-10 cars all listed well over what they are worth and nobody wants to budge at all because "These cars sell for this all day long".

This is what I found last summer when I was looking for a driver Fox.

Sorry. Not my department? :shrug:

All I can say is that they're not selling any of em to me. I think there's a pretty good example in the Janitor's Closet of what I have to say to folks who think their turd bucket is worth the moon. You may have even been in on that thread.