Should I trade my mustang for a 92 honda accord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

PLease oh PLease dont trade for a honda! Maybe its jsut my personal bias against too much rice and hondas, but do you really want to trade mustang that sends a statement, to a honda that yells conformity?

Personaly i drive to school everyday to see a 100 honda's going 2 mph over the speed bumps because they are afraid to ruin their ground effects. The lack of muscle in my town is depressing. But its up to you what to do :)

Why not a focas or any american compact. O yea those 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' cars are so much more superior than American.

Dont eaven sound right does it

DUMBMONKEY your right you should not own a mustang. You were in the airforce and come out and buy 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' junk. You say your looking for a job in your profile. Go to JAPAN and get a job building CIVICS. Get what im saying

Evil, obviously we all like domestics better or we wouldn't own mustangs as our hobby. But sometimes people need other cars, and for efficiency and milage, the imports are cheaper and often more reliable. Who are you to say what people do with their money? Insulting respected members who know more about mustangs than may ever hope to isn't going to get you anywhere. Feel like startin 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' then man up, get off the keyboard and tell someone to their face.
GROW UP, when a high school senior thinks your acting like an immature ..... you might want to rethink some things.

evil89stang said:
Why not a focas or any american compact. O yea those 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' cars are so much more superior than American.

Dont eaven sound right does it

DUMBMONKEY your right you should not own a mustang. You were in the airforce and come out and buy 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' junk. You say your looking for a job in your profile. Go to JAPAN and get a job building CIVICS. Get what im saying

lets see. first off, what is a "focas"?. Secondly America is spelled with a capitol A. The "'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' " is in no way an intelligent response. Also, Air Force is two words.

It would appear that mom and dad are not monitoring someones internet usage. Please turn off your computer and come back after learning some basic grammar.

Dumbmonkey and your mature highschool senior buddy can pic apart my grammer all you want. Im not going to try to convince you two rice lovers To buy American Because you girls are to smart. fact is Im going to sell all my mustangs and F350 and buy rice civics and a toyota pickup TO DRIVE DAILY

Thanks for the help

theres a bias here that all hondas are rice. which is incorrect and I think VW guys prove that. Rice is doing something to your car that has no rhyme or reason, aka wing and euro taillights. You can have a super fast non-rice honda, its easy, go look at some modded vw's. Im proud to be a Ford Mustang and VW owner. No rice on my cars.

you must not understand what rice actually means. if you had kids you would understand that two door cars with half of the safety features, unreliability, poor cornering, poor gas mileage, which are very loud and brake rather poorly. Are not very good daily drivers. not to mention rear wheel drive in ice or snow is not as optimal as front wheel drive.

please stop trolling the classics forum.

attachment.php

hungrymonkey, you hit the nail on the head about the kids and daily driver stuff. When I was 18 or 19, like this evil kid probably is, I used to scream buy american too. When your 40 and you have owned a number of cars and have a family, then your prospective changes. Current cars- 95 chevy pickup with only 70,000 miles on it. Piece of crap. Won't buy another chevy truck. 67 stang, 77 vette both toys. Wifes daily driver-2000 toyota avalon. Best car I've ever owned. There is a quality feel about this car that only our used lexus could rival.(traded it for the avalon). Its not just the dependability, but the quality feel of the interior and the ride that is nice. To rival this car with something "American made" you have to pay alot more money than we did. And even then, the quality is not as good and the depreciation is a joke. As far as the "American vs. foreign" my avalon was built in kentucky by American workers making American money and spending it anyway they want, just like I spend mine. And before this guy comes back on me about buying American, let me say that I served four years in the US Army, so I am as patriotic as the next guy. You should really have an understanding about the "World Economy" before you holler about buying American. :flag:

evil89stang said:
Dumbmonkey and your mature highschool senior buddy can pic apart my grammer all you want. Im not going to try to convince you two rice lovers To buy American Because you girls are to smart. fact is Im going to sell all my mustangs and F350 and buy rice civics and a toyota pickup TO DRIVE DAILY

Thanks for the help

pull the stick out of your butt and place nice. I'm an American car person (46 chevy, 73 Merc, 80 Ford, no less than 255cid in any of 'em) and you're starting to tick me off. You definately need to calm down and rethink your posts. you are appearring to be an azz. You may not be in person, but you still need to consider your audiance here. This crap my fly better in the 5.0 or BS forums, but around here, few tolerate it.

BTW: Kelly, d'ya ever consider a 4-banger Foxbody?

~meow

evil89stang said:

Thanks for the help

Will somebody PLEASE flush this turd?

Status
Not open for further replies.