Show Car Fix on Velocity- 1989 FOX Project

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
So I was doing my morning ritual watching all the car shows eating breakfast-Gearz, Hot Rod TV, TruckU, etc. I flipped over to Velocity and there was a show on called Car Fix. I had never seen it. Well a customer brought is LX Automatic in for speed parts. He was running high 14's low 15's. They installed a full induction and a few other parts and got it in the 13.6's. Anyone seen this show? It must be new because I watch Velocity religiously.

I snapped a video of the ending when they ran the car at the track.

Also the show after Car Fix is a show called All Girls Garage. The two blondes are hot. One of the blondes is Jessie from the former truck show and who replaced Kari on Mythbusters when Kari was preggers. The hot tall blonde is working on a Suzi Hyabusa bike. She test rides it at the end.

It's new shows, Velocity calling it High Performance Line Up.

FOX body video.
Check out this video on YouTube:

• Sponsors (?)

I just set my DVR too. Starts at 10am EST, Car Fix. All Girls Garage comes on after. For those not recording and trying to catch it don't forget about the time change tonight or you'll be an hour late.

I missed the beginning of Car Fix. The guy was running like 15's. They put what looks like to be an Edelbrock top end kit.

Saw that today. It's the old hosts from muscle car that was on Spike. All they did was put on an eddlebrock intake manifold and heads (they didn't say if the heads were the e-streets or not) and they left the stock cam and stock rocker arms, lol. It's not as good as any of the shows on Spike, but it was something to watch.

Jarrod stated that that motor did have a E303 cam in it. I noticed though on the swap, they kept the #19 injectors and the stock stamped steel rocker arms on there too. Had it been me I would have put a set of 1.6 roller rockers and #24 injectors myself.

Jarrod stated that that motor did have a E303 cam in it. I noticed though on the swap, they kept the #19 injectors and the stock stamped steel rocker arms on there too. Had it been me I would have put a set of 1.6 roller rockers and #24 injectors myself.

I thought the same thing. All that effort and putting stock rockers back on..

They didn't change the rockers because later they wanted to swap the E cam for something else and then 1.6 rockers. I guess that will be for another show.

Usually in TV shows they go the hard way to show you everything. They high fived doing all the work without pulling the dizzy. Not having to tinker with timing or swapping a cam saved them a bunch of time.

So I was doing my morning ritual watching all the car shows eating breakfast-Gearz, Hot Rod TV, TruckU, etc. I flipped over to Velocity and there was a show on called Car Fix. I had never seen it. Well a customer brought is LX Automatic in for speed parts. He was running high 14's low 15's. They installed a full induction and a few other parts and got it in the 13.6's. Anyone seen this show? It must be new because I watch Velocity religiously.

I snapped a video of the ending when they ran the car at the track.

Also the show after Car Fix is a show called All Girls Garage. The two blondes are hot. One of the blondes is Jessie from the former truck show and who replaced Kari on Mythbusters when Kari was preggers. The hot tall blonde is working on a Suzi Hyabusa bike. She test rides it at the end.

It's new shows, Velocity calling it High Performance Line Up.

FOX body video.
Check out this video on YouTube:

What Channel was this on?

Channel 281 if you have Directv.

Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10AM EST is High Performance Block on Velocity. Right now they have two shows-Car Fix and All Girls Garage.

Good to know DirecTV has Velocity because I couldn't live without it. Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars, What's My Car Worth and a few new shows.

I enjoy all those shows too. I just like seeing how the "other half" lives on Chasing Classic Cars. I'm pretty sure there are solid gold nuggets in the dumps that Wayne takes.

I don't see him like that. The guy is hands on fixing those cars and when he's suppose to be in a suit he's got jeans on with suit jacket. He's a gear head that loves original classic cars. I like the show because I like barn finds and love to see what these cars auction for. Plus every once in awhile they find something I've never seen before. This show isn't for everyone but it happens to be my favorite. I'm waiting for new episodes. Wheeler Dealer is new with some 3 wheeled car, looks like a death trap.

Don't get me wrong, I like him and the show. I just think he has more money than God. I do like his hands on approach to his vehicles though.

I saw the preview for the new Wheeler Dealers. Should be interesting for sure!