Smart guy over on SVTP

• Sponsors (?)

slvrbullit302 said:
He must not know that SVO = Special Vehicle Operations. What a DA.

Car looks great, I think something needs to be done to the front clip to bring the sideskirt line into harmony.

I know what you mean, but I can't bring myself to change the front bumper, I love the 94-98 cobra front bumpers :hail2:

I haven't seen any good looking lips or chin spoilers available for it either.

Yea I really like those but i just got an offer for White 17X9 R's for 300 local
I looked at them and they only have one lil nik on one of them just not sure how white cobra R's would look on my car i would rather have silver just hard to pass up his price.

95riosnake said:
I haven't seen any good looking lips or chin spoilers available for it either.

Have you checked into the ABC Exclusive Cobra bumper? It is identical to the factory Cobra bumper ..... with an added spoiler molded in.

Not implying that you need one ..... I think your car is sexy regardless. Just throwing that out there for ya'!

SeventyMach1 said:
Have you checked into the ABC Exclusive Cobra bumper? It is identical to the factory Cobra bumper ..... with an added spoiler molded in.

Not implying that you need one ..... I think your car is sexy regardless. Just throwing that out there for ya'!

I've seen that, but the only way I would even consider it is if it was a lip that could be attached and easily removed. I am very much dedicated to keeping as much of the Cobra stuff as possible. Even when I get into building the motor/doing a power adder, I am gonna just port the stock upper and lower to keep the cobra-ness of the car intact.

TripleBlack95 said:
What a tool this guy is.

YEAH, lemme go take off my engraved badgings on my side exhaust skirts because some loser is flaming my pics on not owning a Cobra or having an SN95.

Tool.

haha, yea when he said "SVO stickers on an SN95 seems quite strange to me.", I thought about saying "a guy talkin ***** on a SVT site who owns a GT seems quite strange to me." I didn't cuz I didn't wanna start a flame war lol, I tried to at least remain civil with my response to him, which is less than he deserved.