Sn95 to fox body throttle body conversion

I installed a knock off edelbrock intake and have a fox body throttle body I’m trying to put on, and I own a sn95 so if anyone has done the job of has any tips that’d be great. Having the most trouble figuring out how to weld a new throttle wire bracket on

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, just get the adapter elbow. There is no advantage to the Fox setup. It's a poorer quality throttle body that has a greater tendancy to stick open and cause a wreck.

Kurt
are you saying the stock tb is a poor quality or any throttle body for the fox being use on the SN95 is a bad idea to use?

are you saying the stock tb is a poor quality or any throttle body for the fox being use on the SN95 is a bad idea to use?

I read through this and it's kinda hard to follow but what I think they're saying is this:

Purchase the adaptor elbow that will allow you to use the SN95 style throttle body with your intake.
There is no advantage to converting to or using Fox body "stuff" on your SN95.
Converting to Fox "stuff" creates more headaches than it solves.

Reactions: 1 users
I read through this and it's kinda hard to follow but what I think they're saying is this:

Purchase the adaptor elbow that will allow you to use the SN95 style throttle body with your intake.
cool and yeah gathered that as well from what a few folks said on the ok corral

btw dang, this board has been around since '85?...........

also I guess if you are going with a setup that requires an 80 or above tb then you have no choice but to go fox conversion....

If you have an 80mm or larger TB then that engine is so [built] that this would not be the topic of discussion. hehe
Well the thing is though as I have heard that the fox throttle body helped some people's combination over the years when I did read about it first years ago then if indeed they made larger throttle bodies for the elbow I guess I would have still had that question possibly ....

Has to running the elbow or running the fox for two more horsepower potentially

LOL dang how were people accessing it without the internet?
No. 15 or so, years ago, there was a server [incident]. Many electrons died and datas were killed. It was a digital horror story.

A few us managed to survive. We threw our disks at weaknesses discovered in MCP. Tron covered our backs while Flynn made the critical blow. Some huge red internet meme came after us.

In the end, we lost Tron and many other threads, friendly to The System, perished... /TheEnd

Oh accept the part where I kicked the MCP in the wiener, dropped Tron's body into the abyss, and took over Stangnet before the threads could organize. Then I set my join date to whatever the hell makes no sense whatsoever. :coff: Much like this story. :coff:

• Haha
  • Ah yes, I see.  I see.
Reactions: 2 users
No. 15 or so, years ago, there was a server [incident]. Many electrons died and datas were killed. It was a digital horror story.

A few us managed to survive. We threw our disks at weaknesses discovered in MCP. Tron covered our backs while Flynn made the critical blow. Some huge red internet meme came after us.

In the end, we lost Tron and many other threads friendly to The System, perished... /TheEnd

Oh accept the part where I kicked the MCP in the wiener, dropped Tron's body into the abyss, and took over Stangnet before the threads could organize. Then I set my join date to whatever the hell makes no sense whatsoever. :coff: Much like this story. :coff:
Lmao

Noobz we all know you are a closet pop star stalker and the only reason you chose that date was because the #1 song in the country on January 04, 1985 was Like A Virgin by Madonna. That was when Madonna was still trashy hot and not all weird and stuff.

• Angry
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Noobz we all know you are a closet pop star stalker and the only reason you chose that date was because the #1 song in the country on January 04, 1985 was Like A Virgin by Madonna. That was when Madonna was still trashy hot and not all weird and stuff.
lmao I do like Madonna too....:D

I actually liked Taylor Swift and still do just not as much. I don't like all the damn attention and people in this world ( mostly media) putting folks up on their high ass horses smdh........

That had nothing to do with it! :fuss:

It just happened to occur on the same day as the online Like a Virgin, look-alike contest.

1708015852811.png

So, purely coincidental. :D

That aside, DAMN I look good. :nice:

You're the only one I sent these pics to until now. :oops:

• Haha
  • Drool
Reactions: 2 users