someone hit my car....

mustanggirrl

No matter where I go, it's like everyone's like, "
Dec 12, 2007
lacey, nj
ya know... its like what the f*** lol.... i just got the damn thing painted & it's like nobody has anything better to do then to aim for my freaking car... the paint is knicked on the driver fender & there is some solution on it thats like sticky in one spot & its almost like a tire hit it... yet idk but now my car looks like crap again WTF =[ just thought i'd share...

• Sponsors (?)

See if you would have had teh alarm, at least you could have annoyed who ever hit you.

Did you get their information and or get a repair quote yet?

i wasnt there... and its funny bc i never park near anyone like ill park a mile away from where i need to be so nobody is near my car so idk... im just gona key every car i see 4 now on... lol & if i ever do find out who did it they are going to be dead..

its just like what the f*** because u can tell it just got painted & im not the type of person to damage someone elses car unless mine got messed wit first... and it just aggervates me people arent considerate of other peoples crap like... maybe to some people my car is "ugly" or a "peice" BUT IT'S MY UGLY PEICE & I LOVE IT.. and my car is crying.... it needs a hug... be back later haha i gotta go hug it

What about Iraq :eek:
Good point. :shrug:
its just like what the f*** because u can tell it just got painted & im not the type of person to damage someone elses car unless mine got messed wit first... and it just aggervates me people arent considerate of other peoples crap like... maybe to some people my car is "ugly" or a "peice" BUT IT'S MY UGLY PEICE & I LOVE IT.. and my car is crying.... it needs a hug... be back later haha i gotta go hug it
Don't lower yourself to their level. What goes around, comes around and they'll get theirs.
mustangs dont cry
+1
my cars feelings are hurt because someone did it dirty ...
Mustangs bounce back. Mine always do. :nice: