Sonic Termi pics!!!!!1!1!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Orange: That guy is the GT owner :rlaugh: he hunted us down for a couple weeks to meet us and see the Cobras :rlaugh: Glad to meet up with him as hes a pretty cool kid (18yrs).
lvmustang: If it were up to me the grills would went the way of the Dodo bird when I got it but its his and he likes em so I just ignore them and get drunk off its HP :p
Kevin: Thanks mang :nice: We gotta do another get together. I didnt get a chance and forgot to call you about the Mustang show at 7- points Saturday. I didnt get to go and its only a half hour drive :bang:
On the pipes, they will never look as good as your Borlas :hail2: but it was a spur of the moment thing. The Termi hadnt even been washed that day :D I didnt even notice the pipes till I was croping the pics :nonono:
........... damn you guys are pickey :fuss:

JK, you all :rock:

:nono:

everyone and there cousin has black fr500's now, the ones that are on there look awesome since it makes it unique :nice:

P.S. teh 2nd pic of teh kewbra is now my background :drool: View attachment 318652 :drool: View attachment 318653

Funny thing is that I never see anyone with my black FR500's. That is in this state. I think I saw one. Especially my color with the black, it's still unique enough here. Now Cobra R's, Saleens and Bullitts are a different story.