Steering wheel install

Removed clockspring and saved it. I made a seperate horn button. Although I could have done it but Im lazy. L bought the hub because its sweet looking. You will have a gap between that I filled with a piece of sound deadner

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Removed clockspring and saved it. I made a seperate horn button. Although I could have done it but Im lazy. L bought the hub because its sweet looking. You will have a gap between that I filled with a piece of sound deadner
Which hub did you purchase? Was it the momo one like the one I bought? How did you connect your horn button?

Attachments

• Momo Hub.JPG
    Momo Hub.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 41
NICE!!!!
hahaha - I'm trying to install mine.

Am I missing something? Do I have the right after market hub?

How did you get the horn to work?
What wires were spliced?
Did you remove the CLock spring?
The NRG adapter I bought allows you to keep the clock spring
The one you bought you have to either remove or alter it as per the earlier posts

I believe I simply connected the purple wire off my clockspring to the horn button. but mine is a 90. The alternative method is to connect to the yellow/green wire on the column and run a wire to the horn button. This also was outlined earlier in this thread.

Reactions: 1 user
The NRG adapter I bought allows you to keep the clock spring
The one you bought you have to either remove or alter it as per the earlier posts

I believe I simply connected the purple wire off my clockspring to the horn button. but mine is a 90. The alternative method is to connect to the yellow/green wire on the column and run a wire to the horn button. This also was outlined earlier in this thread.
okay, was the NGR adapter also mentioned?