well then i'd suggest the ET drag radial, if you drive in the rain, have fun lol
Ya I have 0 welding ablility so that's my issue as well
oh btw, get 275/50 dont go with the 275/40 they dont have sidewall of the 50's, the 50's just hook better..
you will have to bust out the BFH and do some work as well..
Your going to need some gear to run that tire.
I had a 275/60 on my car for a weekend. Even those tires from a 4000 hit on the street spun 1st and 2nd. Granted no burnout, probably 30 psi in them, etc... but I figured why not try!
4.10s would suck with boost I assume
Not true. It's not bad unless it's a heavy downpour.Hit a wet spot from someone lawn watering on slicks and ET street and you kiss your a$% goodbye. lol
How many miles a year? I think you could probably get a season out of them, and they're pretty easy to find used for cheap in classifieds on forums.Trying to avoid drag slicks as I drive the car quite a bit. Maybe I just need sticky street tires???
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?